Thread: General version of 'My AO masterpiece'...

General version of 'My AO masterpiece'...

Guys,

Here you have the "GENERAL VERSION" of "My AO masterpiece". The other one was for personal joy but this one has a little surprise in the middle... just take a look at it!!!

As phishphreek80 said, i would like to call it: "The AO Avatars Quilt"... it sounds good!!!

Here you have it, bye,

DKRR

Note: Sorry for this new thread but (i explain) if i edit the other thread maybe members that already read the other thread don't see this new file because they have not need to check that old thread again. Get it? and so i'm posting a new thread with the new file.

Nice! Thanks for sharing the second version!

YAYYYYYYY, My Avatar is in there, thanks a lot DKRR. You have been doing a lot of great things for the community lately, and i want you to know that i reconize it, and also appreciate it. -Ebo

Hi,

Here's a new file for that members that answered my threads and weren't in the first "quilt". They are:

- jxrry59

- owls

- Tim_axe

- ^Mobius^

Bye,

DKRR

Banned
    is there any way we can have a new feature called "the top 10 avatars" where all the avatars are rated [much like a poll] and then a page caontaining the avatars in order of most popular is produced?

Kwiep
    HAHA, man dark_raider, you have way to much time on yer hands I like it, very nice done (I'm in it ), did you copy and past them all ? or did you use some kind of batchscript? I like the way how those things are pasted on the black/white background... none of them look ugly.
    Double Dutch

Nicely and incredibly done.
    Whether you have extra time or you have taken out time for this, is not really what i want to convey, just that whatever time you have devoted to this, has been worth it.
    Fantastico !
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

Neel,

Believe me it was a hard / long work. I used Photoshop 7.0 and Image Composer.
    I work extremely sure and carefully with each one of the avatars. I copied and pasted some of them and i used "save image as..." and then opened it in PhotoShop to make the needed adjustments to each avatar. I carefully chosed "white" avatars to be placed in the white squares and "dark" avatars to be placed in the black squares. And beyond this, i had a lot of problems slowing my "work" because when i try to save many avatars it were saved in an unknown format that Image Composer could open. So i have to edit them there first and then take them to Photoshop to finish them. Then i managed to save them in a very small size. Besides, some avatars couldn't be saved and so i have to capture many screenshots to then edit and erase some letters and dots near these avatars and... (the hardest) capturing screenshots of the "best" parts of each animated avatar (few!!!, that was tiring ). Finally, making some retouches for the avatars to seem "cool" and not "blured" and finishing the "chessboard" and the entire "quilt" itself. But now what... i love to do this kind of stuff!!!

Thanks all of you guys for your comments,

DKRR

Nice Job, I like it...
    Esp. since two of the avatars of my own creation ;-)
    .:(i used photoshop 5.5):.

Too bad you can't see some of the animated ones, like yours, etc...
    cool img homie!
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...