Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Diary Of A Hacker

Question

Isn't it supposed to be a Cray? oh well... I mean who really cares, I just want more coffee
    Dain Bramaged

I love this kind of stuff. I'm the type of person who archives every good txt file that I come accross...good thing I have a large hard drive
    I've seen these before but I hadn't saved them before, thanks for the repost.
    To be God is to be Root, if someone is erking you just type: rm -d /home/heathen

Banned
    eh could we set up an ftp with all this stuff?
    a lot of work, but it would be so cool =P
    anyone got a pc with big hdd running 24/7 ?

just an idea, i posted here because i think it's got more to do with this post then a "new idea" sort of post.

eh could we set up an ftp with all this stuff?
    a lot of work, but it would be so cool =P
    anyone got a pc with big hdd running 24/7 ?

just an idea, i posted here because i think it's got more to do with this post then a "new idea" sort of post.
    That would be awsome.
    It would require a lot of space plus a lot of time to sort threw uploads. Also AO already has something like this, except it's a Security TXT Files section. Check their nav bar (on the right of the main page).
    But I deffinatly would like to do an FTP like that
    To be God is to be Root, if someone is erking you just type: rm -d /home/heathen

Well, i'm registering a domain soon with space and a nice website on web development.
    I'll introduce it here as well.

-inv
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I am as well hoping to buy www.intellectual-geek.org at a later time. Just waiting for their sales people to get back to me on something, doubt they will though lol. But should I get it I will deffinatly put up my archives of stuff.

FTP

How much space are we talking here? Because I own a public FTP server.
    Dain Bramaged

Tons and tons, how much dya got ?
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I have about 10Gig free but I am only willing to part with 5 of those. You would need a lot of txt files to fill that.
    Dain Bramaged

Hey man dont get down from a page on the net i found "why do they call infromation from one author plagiarism, but when you take it from many authors it's reaserch. No man the reading of that is deep thou people in the world today would get more out of there lives if they would just mind there on lives unstead of tell others how or what they are doing wrong