Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Future Of JP

Both of you will be truely missed. God speed.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Best of luck in Florida JP !!!! and whatever the future has in store for you!
    you have created not just a site but a wonderful global community of techies to share and learn ideas and information from as well. youve done an outstanding job at that ! and i am very proud and glad that i am a meber and have the chance to be part of it

Thank you for all that you have created here
    *bows* to the AO god that is JP

Take care man !!! and best of luck in everything you do
    you'll sadly be missed but never forgotten

damn i hate goodbyes LOL even though i never had the honor to get to speak with you
    this sucks =\

sincerly,

Thumbs up You know what you have done JP.

You have created a legacy for yourself JP!

I am also sure that you will return from time to time just to stir things up a bit. I never had, or for that matter, never took the oppourtunity to chat with you. I wish now that I had. You leave a mark on all of us that will not soon fade.

As for the educational benefits this site has added to me, I cannot thank you, and anyone else responsible, enough for what you have started here.

As for the future of AO, I am positive that nothing negative will ever come of it. ( LOL... sorry... I just had to make a slight reference to that )

See you around...
    I have a question; are you the bug, or the windshield?

My congratulations for reaching the overwhelmingly successful conclusion of this quirky experiment in web-based communities. You have set the standard others dream to reach. May you flourish in all your future endeavors. Very best regards, JP, and don't be a stranger.
    /* You are not expected to understand this. */

I heard that Kevin Mitnick is in need of someone to secure his website. :-)

Wow. It's been done. AO is officially not AO-ish. I'm at a loss for words. I wanna be upset, but at the same time I don't. Who knows wut JUPM will do to the setup. All I can say is that we'll miss you, JP. even those u banned will miss u. For some of us, AO has changed our lives. Personally, it gave me a place to go to learn what my high school considers "ileagal activity" because they don't teach it. It gave m somewhere to go to get away from the ignorance. Thanx again JP. We all owe you.
    If at first you don\'t succeed, try again. Then give up. There is no sense in being ridiculous about things!

Hi,

Hey JP, what about becoming an actor and doing a movie about hacking??? haha!!!

The typical story where a group of hacking-terrorists get themselves inside an enourmous government building and... who enters the action to stop them???... the legendary JP!!!

This could be a great change in your life, haha!!!

Just joking, good luck,

DKRR

Wink

Good luck J.P.
    It's been fun.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Good Luck JP,

P.S.

Can I have your anti-radiation pills? Massachusetts doesnt even give us that much for our high taxes....

good luck.

and don't get to much sunburn B)
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !