Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peace in our time?

You were saying?
    I think he was trying to say that you're a jackass,as well as ignorant one at that, but too nice to say it loud.
    You want people to answer your questions, yet you will not show them any respect when they do. All you've done is insult people who've had a differing view from yours...
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

I think he was trying to say that you're a jackass,as well as ignorant one at that, but too nice to say it loud.
    Lucky for Negative and about half the people that agree with him, I'm not nice. You ARE a jackass and you ARE ignorant, point blank. I don't give a damn if you negg me, because it seem's you neg people when they disprove of your "ideas" or whatever the hell they are. Throwing neg's around in a political debate? That's ignorant in itself. I don't really care if I get negged by you, I'm just saying that I'm not as nice as Negative, you ARE a jackass. Go ahead, insult me, that's all you seem to be good at man. You wanna know why you think they hate our country? It's because of people like you who give it a crap ass name. Sorry man, I DID respect you until you started disrespecting people and using words my 12 year old nephew would. Grow up man, than start a political debate.

P.S: Sorry to the people reading this, that's why I made it hidden, so you didn't have to.
    Space For Rent.. =]

You people have no idea what the word respect means.

peace to you all
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson