Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hahaha, or LOL

Post hahaha, or LOL

haha, OMG this is soo embarrasing but i gotta tell you all.

this really happened to me.

i was down at the local, and in amunst friends a joke was being told. at the end there was an uproar of laughter as the whole pub had heard it. and in my laughter, instead of the common HAHAHA, i managed to scream out LOL. haha, everyone sorta just looked at me as if i had lost it and needed a doctor.

hmm, maybe i need to spend less time on the net....nah, that would mean going without AO and then were would i be >>> totally lost thats where.

anyway, i found it embarrasing while others found it funny and wierd all at the same time.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

hehehehe, "lol hebben" actually means "having fun" in dutch.... but it still sounds weird if you just say LOL when someone makes a joke.... to be honest, i had that to a few times

oh well, at least you didnt try to say LMAO or ROFL.... or ROFLMFAO even.
    Bleh.

haha....That can't be good....
    I'v never said Lol out loud, but I did know a guy who did, he did it all the time, he also said "y", which in English is fine, but we were both from Norway so....hehe....it sounded REALLY weird...

oh well......l8r

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

hehe, well im glad its not only me who has done it. and im definately glad i didnt try a stunt like that: ROFLMAO
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    I have to admitt. I do that very often. And yes sickdwarf, i also go "rofl" sometimes. By now my friends know what this means, but in the beginning they were looking at me like i was some sorta something. LOL.

Cool post though
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Whoohoo,

I'm not the only one who this has happened too. Even like SickDwarf said in dutch it sounds weird. Once while using MSN a friend asked me something and I replied brb.
    I came back and I saw some question marks... hehe.

Antionline
    Ao-ers don't know the meaning of social life , Do you ?

Greetz,
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

i get that all the time shrekkie. things like brb or wb.

everytime i say wb after they dced and came back they go what the hell. and i have to explain it to them. Welcome Back. and the reply, Ohh, ok. thanks

but yea, i thought i would post this thread and see how many people really dont have a social life and is dependant on AO and cyber worlds.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

Hi mom!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    hehe I have gone LOL before in real life. My friend thought it was funny and started doing it also.
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

I too have done the LOL before. . .Although unlike uraloony, my friends thought I was nuts. I need some computer geek friends. . <sniff>
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce