Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: *moved* What's up with the weak U.S.?

I was just pandering.....

Consequences? What consequences? A few negative points from your tribe of "yes" men?

Anyway, this thread has become boring and old. I look forward to "knocking heads" with you in our next thread!

OOOh, I have "yes men"? And your response speaks volumes about you.

This was boring and old when you started it, my aussie compatriate.

Knock heads with someone else next time.

P.S. what happened to putting me on your ignore list? Don't answer that , it was rhetorical.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Everyone seems to forget about the point of this war. Think of the iraqi children that are gassed on whim by they're dictator. Saddam Hussein's son rapes and kills when he feels "upset." They're was a russian ballerina Saddam's son raped, what about her justice? Think of the iraqi soccer team who was imprisoned and tortured for they're loss in the olympics, where is they're justice? Saddam is a monster who needs to be rooted before things turn worse. As does North Korea's dictator. I don't support Bush in most of his policies but this is one that I have to agree with. When Saddam has nuclear power who will be willing, or able to stop him then?

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    My only bone of contention with the war drive is that I feel that Mr Bush is too aggressive behind the podium. Build up the reserves, get the logistics ready but tone down the verbal rhetoric.

Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney are "chicken hawks" both avoided any real military service, Mr. Bush serving proudly stateside in the Texas Air national Guard and Mr. Cheney used his wifes pregnancy to avoid his callup during VietNam. To hear them push war now almost makes me want to puke.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

Hmmph, I agree with you djmizori, except on the point of the war. . .what is the point, it sure can't be to end terrorism or to even eliviate it, or we would have finished the job in Afgahnistan and not started on the Iraq situation until all of Al Queda was contained or accounted for, we could have made a lot more progress on that front then the Iraqi front. . .

What's the other point I hear people pushing?? Aw yeah, we need to get rid of the weapons of mass distruction. . .do you know where the weapons are?? Seriously, do any of us know where the weapons are, the UN inspectors sure don't. We are gunna go in there guns ablazing and the 'terrorists' are gunna sneak out the back door with everything we're supposedly going after. We don't know where the weapons are now, why would we know after we start a war and there is more confusion??

Nukes ?? (/me shudders at the thought). . .I don't think it's going to happen, Isreal and Turkey are too close, we have vested interests in those countries and wouldn't want to harm them by letting the Nuke genie out of the bottle.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Originally posted here by djmizori
    Everyone seems to forget about the point of this war. Think of the iraqi children that are gassed on whim by they're dictator. Saddam Hussein's son rapes and kills when he feels "upset." They're was a russian ballerina Saddam's son raped, what about her justice? Think of the iraqi soccer team who was imprisoned and tortured for they're loss in the olympics, where is they're justice? Saddam is a monster who needs to be rooted before things turn worse. As does North Korea's dictator. I don't support Bush in most of his policies but this is one that I have to agree with. When Saddam has nuclear power who will be willing, or able to stop him then?
    Foreign Policy Fashions.
    Exile TV.

And we wouldn't be in this quandary if we only had the.....Whoop-O-Matic!!!!!!!!!!

This last one is a longer one .
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

This is in reply to the negs I got for my post from KorpDeath "maybe we don't cause they are hiding them and moving them, duh...which way did he go George"
    That was exactly my point, man. Duh which way did he go George?? Your encouraging us going to war that won't do a d@mned thing. We go in, even if we do take out Suddam, and leave the W of MD. Nothing accomplished but Suddam is dead, assuming we could even get to him, couldn't before in Desert Storm, but maybe this time, right?? But what then?? Suddam is dead, but the rest of the regime is still kicking strong, and they have all the weapons that we are supposed to have gone in and gotten. If they're moving them around, why would you think we would find them after we started a war?? That is supposed to be the whole point right, disarming Iraq and removing a potential world danger?
    BTW, I think it's funny that if I hadn't signed my names to the negs I gave you, that my last post in this thread would have stayed even. . .my point for negging you was valid, all of your statements and replys to other people's threads are insulting, like you are the ulimatwe knowledge on any subject you write about, neg away if you want, I don't care, your still unjustifiably rude.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

KorpDeath, you are like so many other people in this nation, one of the reasons I'll be moving to Canada before I'm 18 (another being our president). I do have one hell of a large stake in a nuclear war with ANY nation, as I'm from Wyoming. As for you conf1rm3d_k1ll, I do agree with you on many points, except that you said "maybe North Korea will teach you a lesson?" ...You bastard! How can you say something like that??? You say we Americans solve many of our problems with violence, yet you condone the killling of about 50,000+ Americans in a blink of an eye so we can be taught a lesson? I am so angry at that statement that I find it difficult to type anything.
    Hey there, chaps! Being mexican-american, I don\'t really think I have the racial background to say that...Oh well, visit our site at www.evilcorp.tk
    Don\'t expect any content...for a few weeks!

excuse me?

Originally posted here by Coder Puffin
    KorpDeath, you are like so many other people in this nation, one of the reasons I'll be moving to Canada before I'm 18 (another being our president). I do have one hell of a large stake in a nuclear war with ANY nation, as I'm from Wyoming. As for you conf1rm3d_k1ll, I do agree with you on many points, except that you said "maybe North Korea will teach you a lesson?" ...You bastard! How can you say something like that??? You say we Americans solve many of our problems with violence, yet you condone the killling of about 50,000+ Americans in a blink of an eye so we can be taught a lesson? I am so angry at that statement that I find it difficult to type anything.
    You want to know why I insult? Honestly, it's because very few of you that read my words actually understand what I've said.

I've never said we should use nukes. That's ludicrous. Did you pull that straight out of your butt, or what? I mean, for God's sake read what I've written. I endorse the use of force to disarm Iraq. I never said we should kill innocent civilians, that's Saddam's job. And he's been doing a pretty damn good job as of late.

And for God's don't wait until you're 18, go now. Why put off till tomorrow what you can get done today.

In reply to bludgeon - I'm not saying the U.S should go to war for any nother reason than the entire civilized world has already unanimously agreed 12 freakin' years ago that "severe consequences" will be had if SoDamn Insane doesn't disarm.....Has he disarmed? Has he layed out all of his weapons and systematically destroyed them for the world to see? No. Just so you don't think I'm actually asking you a question, I'll answer it for myself.

I don't like war, just like I don't condone violence of any kind. However, when faced with the fact that this guy means absolutely nothing but death, destruction, rape, carnage, I mean for God's sake he imprisoned Iraq's soccer team and coach for losing in the Olympics. Before you people go off and tell me what a bad person I am, and what a horrible country I live in try to understand the person you stand behind. Because if you don't back resolution 1441, then you back Sodom. (yes I spelled it incorrectly again.)

So why don't you all visit the country to which you pledge your obvious allegiance. Enjoy the hot days and the sandy nights. And by all means stay for a little while so you can enjoy the fireworks display.

And as far as antipoints go, you whiner, I'll give what I want to whom I wish. Just like all the ignorant little peasants have been giving to me. So put and shut up.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

The whole "let's attack Iraq because Saddam has chem and bio weapons and maybe nukes" is a fraud, if the US is wants to attack because of this reason then they should also go after North Korea, Pakistan, Lybia and about 20 other nations with crazy dictators that supposedly post a threat to the US. The only threat to the US is terrorism, no other country can go invade the US or launch a surprise nuke against the most advanced nation regarding war technology.
    Eveyone knows the real reason for going after Iraq is the oil.
    I am against any evil dictator, but do any americans really think that Iraq or any other nation can attack you and beat you????
    That is why I am against this war, and that is why I hate politics, because you can't say what your true intentions are, Bush has got to hide behind the false reason that the US is threatened by Iraq.
    Since the only real threat to the US is terrorist, they should keep going with the tough task of eliminating Al-qaeda.

just my opinion....