Hi, Please help! I recently lost the dedicated data connection to one of my remote data-collection stations running basic Win98 (This machine is unmanned, and in an isolated location, so I can’t just have someone install “PC Anywhere” or something similar. Weather delays are preventing us from getting the line repaired, and I need to do a data pull on this machine. The machine still has an active connection to the Internet, and I have done a port-scan which reveals the standard ports as being open (80, 81, 82, 119, 389,1002, 1080, 1720), but after I attempted an HTTP://IP_Address:80, I got nothing. My predecessor didn't tell me about any firewalls, so I am stumped. I am a UNIX guy dumped into this by default. Is there anyway that I can connect to the machine through one of these open ports and access data on C:\? I had always assumed that a Windows box with open ports and an active ‘net connection was pretty much there for the taking, but darned if I can figure it out. If anyone can help, or point me to a site that will help, I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Dave