Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who hates the new fascist mangament?

who hates the new fascist mangament?

i do. i had my wonderful post deleted "summary of germany's history" because the new mangament is prolly german and can't take the truth like they take the shaft.......

i dont think thats the case. they probably dont want potential advertisers scared off by it. but if german bashing is off limits then american bashing should be too.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

actually, i think that the new managment likes the U.N. shaft

I love how selective the new mgmt. seems to be in censoring the content of this site. Hatred of America is okee dokee by their standards but make so much as an observation about history and you'll face censorship. So much for building a trusting relationship with the senior members.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

haha, ze Germans appear to be afraid of free speech.

the Germans are the most ungrateful bunch of punks on earth. Reagan helps them tear down the Berlin wall and evict the USSR, and they repay us by stabbing us in the back. France is their new friend. long live the Franco-Prussian Empire!

punks.

i do. i had my wonderful post deleted "summary of germany's history" because the new mangament is prolly german and can't take the truth like they take the shaft.......
    While I'm sure there are many people on here who wouldn't appreciate such a thread, I don't personally believe that it should have been deleted.

I love how selective the new mgmt. seems to be in censoring the content of this site. Hatred of America is okee dokee by their standards but make so much as an observation about history and you'll face censorship. So much for building a trusting relationship with the senior members.
    I think this sums it up perfectly. Sure, delete a thread if it's completely abusive or vulgar, but threads shouldn't be deleted simply because of the subject matter, or because they present opinions which clash with those of management. JMHO

Computer Forensics
    and so the molding of a new site begins......
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

AntiOnline Senior Medicine Man

Re: who hates the new fascist mangament?

Originally posted here by rollin5150

I would just like to see this "Wonderfull Summary of German History". Surely it was incomplete, biased, and just a little offending at best. No offence, but without leaving many, many sources to back your 'so called facts', (that arent common knowledge) your "Wonderfull Post" may be assumed as a copy and paste, if its too detail, or just an attempt to lay off your anti german rhetoric, on people who dont really wanna talk about German history anyway. At the same time, I dont really belive in Censorship per say, but I do belive in moderating the dumbasses'. However, I belive the Antipoint System that JP and his crew designed is a good way moderating these threads. If your making dumbass post, the AP system will get you in the end. But your thread got deleted. I would like to see it, PM it to me. I wanna see what our moderators find so "Offencive" or what ever. Do a little Profiling of our own, ya know.
    It is better to be HATED for who you are, than LOVED for who you are NOT.

THC/IP Version 4.2

Banned
    Hmmm... if I'm correct, the 'fascists' stopped Hitler during WW II, preventing Hitler's troops to take Gibraltar...

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    I personally believe that if this site is dedicated to learning about and discussing network security, then I see no reason to strip out valuable learning material. One step further, I don't think an opinion should be removed just because someone else disagrees. That's the idea of a forum, different ideas are discussed, not censored.

I posted a thread on rootkits. I referenced a site that gave source code and binaries. Speaking from years of experience, testing rootkits (or any hardware/software) in a lab envirmonment will provide you with tons of knowledge and understanding. What's the old saying in this field, you learn more by doing than by reading?

If this very basic concept is frowned upon by the new owners, it may be time to either attempt to make them see the light or move on to a site that does understand this. Don't get me wrong, I love this resource but if it becomes poisoned what good is it to any of us?

Anyway, let me step off my soapbox
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden