Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: See AP's given to other posts

See AP's given to other posts

Important enough for its own thread?

Dunno if anyone's noticed, but you can again click the 'Assign Positive or Negative AntiPoints To This Post' link above your own posts. For your own posts it will tell you the (10?) most recent positive or negative antipoint assignments made to the post. This link has three variables, namely postid, userid, and username. If you modify the URL such that the userid and username are your own but the postid points to a post made by somebody else, you can see the antipoint assignments which were made to that post.

Hope it gets fixed real soon.

Banned
    or not

umm..i dont think this should be a bug.
    In fact, a cool new feature.
    \"I have a 386 Pentium.\"

I concur, probably is a new feature.

Oops, just reread that post, that is a pretty big bug. Thanks for bringing it up.

I concur, probably is a new feature.
    So much for anonymity.

Originally posted here by linuxguy99

So much for anonymity.

Using this method, is it possible to read who sent the points, or is it possible just to read the comments and assignment status (+ or -)? I'm assuming that if the user who assigned the points signs their name, then the name could be read - but if they don't sign their name to the points, will this method still yield their name?

Using this method, is it possible to read who sent the points, or is it possible just to read the comments and assignment status (+ or -)? I'm assuming that if the user who assigned the points signs their name, then the name could be read - but if they don't sign their name to the points, will this method still yield their name?
    Even if they did not sign their name, you can still see who made the assignment via

This link has three variables, namely postid, userid, and username.
    Then you will know who did it... one little setback. You have to guess who it is, out of the thousands of members and hundreds of regulars. Like powertoad5000 said,

Hope it gets fixed real soon
    Jack

It's an old feature which was scrapped due to the fact that it could be exploited.....
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

In all cases this will restart the whole debate on ap anonimosity or not ... it should be fixed and fast.
    or it could be preserved for moderator's usage only to prevent more ap war crap.
    assembly.... digital dna ?

Banned
    wierd
    i found out about this bug close to 3 months ago now and told jp and he fixed it. Now the new admins come in and un fix it... wierd. This bug was also part of a bigger problem *wanders of to try*
    rioter