Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Damn, I like those Linux-babes

No kidding man. Never have to leave the house. Set for Life. God save the Linux Women

Banned
    omfg...whoever gave me the greenies with "Your an idiot - whining about antipoints should get you banned" .

LISTEN UP DICKFACE, i'm only going to say this for the millionth time. I will try to use words not much longer than 4 letters; since your level of comprehension is obviously sub-par.

I DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE FLYING **** ABOUT ANTIPOINTS! AND THAT IS MY POINT.

Banned
    -Some anonymous **** wrote-

" I really don't care about the original post, but we don't need updates on your AP's every five minutes. "

-Answer-

You don't want updates about my AP as much as I don't want your anonymous 2 cents. Go **** yourself cockboy.

Banned
    And the stupidity continues. Sorry to bump this thread again, but ignorance at this level must be displayed like a circus freak.

The negative AP assignment I just received: "You stupid orangutan, I spit on your face!"

Now after I pick myself up from laughing almost until the point of pissing my pants let me reply.

1) - If you happen to be refering to the picture in my profile, that is a CHIMPANZE you inbreed, not an orangutan. If god made stupidity, you must have been the mold.

2) secondly your internet threats and rhetoric "I spit on your face" is a truly weak, weak attempt. Did daddy not pay enough attention to you?

Blast From the Past
    linux geeks get the hot chicks
    thats where i went wrong...from now on my windows pc sits in the corner and my red hat linux pc will be my pride and joy no offence to win users

hahhahahhahhahahahaa,.... that had some funny stuff on there