Ok. At school there are these guys who keep messing with the computers in some of the computer labs, i guess you would call them that. My teacher came to me for help to getting them to stop. I have been helping her to lock down some of the computers but not all of them. Now the thing is that they are using trojans and somehow getting them onto computers in other rooms. My teacher wants to catch them red handed but they are always on the look out for the teacher when she is near. I was able to lock them out of a couple of computers, with the teachers permission, but am asking you all on other ways to lock them out. Here are some things i did so far,

1. Ive have set the computers to boot from the hard drive and not let them access the CMOS or boot procedures.

2. The school uses fortress 101. They were able to get the password via key logger, and looking over the tech's shoulder. So i have changed the password on some of the computers.

3. I have turned on all the virus scans on some of the computers to deleat the trojans they have installed or use.

Now my quesiotns are, is there a better program than frotress 101? Is there any other steps to lock down the computers? And what can we do to catch them red handed to use as evidence for the school athorities?

Thanks in advance.