Thread: Security Web site Hosting

Post Security Web site Hosting

Hi everybody
    I have a question to ask and I want everybody opinion on it. I will appriciate it, I am going to open a security web site related to all computer breach prevention system where members can talk and share their opinion with other members just like antionline and my question is that which will be the best web hosting service will be good. I don't like the MSN. How about Yahoo are they good at web hosting or any other?

Thanks in advance

Post Security Web site Hosting

Hi everybody
    I have a question to ask and I want everybody opinion on it. I will appriciate it, I am going to open a security web site related to all computer breach prevention system where members can talk and share their opinion with other members just like antionline and my question is that which will be the best web hosting service will be good. I don't like the MSN. How about Yahoo are they good at web hosting or any other?

Thanks in advance

Well i found that www.freewebs.com is good for a free one but in the yahoo and those free one's and you want a domain name like www.something.com your going to have to pay. But freewebs its easy to use i think and for premium serviuses its 12$ a month. Well thats just my opinion, its your site, you get to do what you want with it.

Good luck in hosting it!
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

Well i found that www.freewebs.com is good for a free one but in the yahoo and those free one's and you want a domain name like www.something.com your going to have to pay. But freewebs its easy to use i think and for premium serviuses its 12$ a month. Well thats just my opinion, its your site, you get to do what you want with it.

Good luck in hosting it!
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

Earthlink is good. Lycos will be bettertoo. I don't know a lot of them. Sorry but have a good luck. It is really a good idea

Earthlink is good. Lycos will be bettertoo. I don't know a lot of them. Sorry but have a good luck. It is really a good idea