Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: New Logo LAME

GreekGoddess
    What kind of errors are you receiving? What OS?

We're open to the idea of a logo contest....what are your thoughts on such a contest?

Also, perhaps we should also create a new forum such as "re-defining AntiOnline." We appreciate and want to hear your thoughts and suggestions for the site. Obviously we have to make a living, but that doesn't mean that we don't value your input, after all, it's the community that makes this site what it is. Let us know what you'd like to see on the site going forward, and we'll go from there (and we appreciate the threads that have already been started to this effect).

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Actually, I like the idea of "Re-Defining AO" but wouldn't the Site Suggestions Forum do it for us?

And the contest idea would work. "Hacker" T-shirts or AO T-Shirts as prizes might be good.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    negative AP assignment " Don't Bitch about AP's"

DONT BITCH ABOUT ME BITCHING, BITCH. NOT TO MENTION BE SUCH A PUSSY AS TO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THEM YOU COWARD. RUN HOME TO MOMMY.

Banned
    " WTF -Grow up and quit your bitching -Yougot aproblem with an AP assignment click thatnicelilcontact the person who assigned these points button" - How about you dine on my fat dick you anonymouse pussy.

And to whoever "hook" is: I respect you for at least putting your name on your assignment. You are at least man enough to stand by your deciscion.

What I do is click the file that i need to open it, run winzip,click the file called lib, then click the file that says gimp,next i click on 1.2, now the file plug-ins comes up and i click that and then the file gimp comes up, now the error comes up and the error is "A required .DLL file,
    LIBGDK-0.DLL. So i click ok and it does the same thing. I tried searching for this file but i gots nothing. And i am running windows me. Did i download the wrong thing or will it just not work. WHat can i do?
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

GreekGoddess
    Hrm, from looking at the page and looking at your post, I'd say you must not have everything downloaded. Did you check out: http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/ ?

If you still can't get it to work and you want to use a decent alternative, PaintShop Pro offers a free trial: http://www.jasc.com/products/psp/ (I'd suggest using 7 and not the 8 beta)

ms paint owns

if this was two posts earlier its would be a case of what i would call comic timing.

stigmata.ins-pros.com to bitCh, if you must.

this is the sacred logo thread after all.
    Hmm...theres something a little peculiar here. Oh i see what it is! the sentence is talking about itself! do you see that? what do you mean? sentences can\'t talk! No, but they REFER to things, and this one refers directly-unambigeously-unmistakably-to the very sentence which it is!

GreekGoddess
    *LOL* Is that Deb on the right hand side, kicking ass?

At any rate, I realize that my logo is large, but it can be reduced considerably, as it was saved in a high color print format, the best setting you can achieve on photoshop. I would like to encourage people to start posting more logos. This will always be a community site and the more contributions from the community just go to show that this is yours.

So i download every single mirror in there. Im really confused. and also it said i need Gimp 1.2.3-20020310 where could i get that.

>Thanks for all the help
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]