After reading the thread Encryption Assortment Kit, I've decided that I should bring up my own encryption program that I have written. Infact, it was written quite a LONG time ago, nearly a year ago. I've decided to bring it back up, so that more people can see it, and learn at least something about encryption.

To learn more, just edit the algorithms I used to encrypt. I just put together my own, and you should be able to modify it if you have enough JavaScript knowledge. I haven't touched this program since I posted it nearly a year ago, but I can still offer my support if you need help understanding what it does.

Notes:
Do NOT rely on this program as some sort of uncrackable encryption program. Personally, I have not been successful in brute-forcing the output of this program, but I have never taken the time to do so in a determined way.

This program (HTML) uses Active-X in the saving routines. (You will get a security warning - just click Yes/OK) You will need Windows OS, and Microsoft Internet Explorer if you plan on saving or loading encrypted files created with this program. You can still encrypt and decrypt on other operating systems and browsers, but you will probably not be able to save and load encrypted files.

Also, only use this for Plain Text. Do not try to encrypt binary files with this program, as the results are unpredictable. Also, the page may display incorrectly if you continually decrypt files with the incorrect password.

-Tim_axe

I posted it nearly a year ago in this thread...

Get It Here:
axeencryption.zip