Thread: keyloggers

Question keyloggers

How is it possible for a keylogger or any other program to "take a picture", in other words to save your desktop as a BMP image???
    Thanks for your help!!!
    \"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing\"

You would just have to make a program that is able to do a "Print Screen Capture" then paste it into, lets say, MSPaint and save it. I dont know of any key loggers that do this persay, but Sub7 (2.1 was the last I experamented with, and you should never use on any one but yourself) has the ability to log keys and do screen captures on demand, so it's probably been done for the type of program your looking for I would bet. Hope this helps a little
    Ron Paul: Hope for America
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

hey thirstybrain you want a keylogger to take a screenshot of what the user had doing. I have lot of keyloggers just visit this site this is the newly release of keylogger which can save screen capture, any keystrokes, and send email... www.blazingtools.com download the latest perfect keylogger

To register just simply enter code below (already cracked)

Name: -=[XMOVER 2003]=-
    License (crckKey):
    XBXA-NYHS-IPAH-QGNY

How is it possible for a keylogger or any other program to "take a picture", in other words to save your desktop as a BMP image???
    Thanks for your help!!!
    Huh? A keylogger does not capture bitmaps, only keystrokes. A way to capture a picture as a bitmap and save it to your desktop is "print screen" but I am not really clear on your question. I am guessing you wanna take a screenie of somebody else's desktop... naughty, naughty...

To register just simply enter code below (already cracked)

Name: warez kiddie
    License (crckKey):
    key omitted
    wtf is this? This is not a warez site! Blargh!

Here is exactly what you want:

http://www.webroot.com/wb/products/childsafe/index.php

Enjoy,
    PuRe
    Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on LiveWebShop.com

Huh? A keylogger does not capture bitmaps, only keystrokes
    VERY WRONG

nice picture BTW

sorry if it seemed like if I was asking the question to seem like i wanted to use it in some "bad" way, I just was interested in the subject of how these keyloggers work, i know how they save key strokes but i just wanted to know how it was possible for some to save desktop as an image...forgive me for being curious...thanks anyways for your responses
    \"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing\"

You can download a tool like this at http://www.mikkotech.com/download.html It is called keykey 2000

Not too involved but gets the job done.As far as how it does it, I would assume it triggers a slimmed down screen capture program and saves it with a sequential file name.
    dAggressor

It\'s a long life, until you die

I think his question was really how do you take a screen shot of your desktop, if i am right on what you want go to your desktop click print scrn sysRq at the very top now open up paint and clikc cntrl+v. Hope that helps
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]