Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti points

Anti points

If you accidentally assigned a negative point and you want to change it to a positive point how do you go about doing that?

Backtrails

you dont and your points wont effect the user anyway

edit gore muahahahaha
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

prodikal your evil!!!!!!!!! lol
    yea unless you have around two green dots your points dont affect the other user.

Muwahaha...I'm evil too....hehe...Evil Post count fit's an Evil AP thread....sorry kiddo, but you AP's won't bear much weight yet but keep posting and asking questions and one day, you too might be an Evil Senior.....lol

Arn't I silly today

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Well I am pretty sure you can't change that, but a thing that I saw in the antionline FAQ was that it is just 50 possitive and then they will start affecting, because I had one greenie and once i had my 50 possitive then it started effecting.
    [glowpurple]NooNoo\'s [/glowpurple]

Banned
    Why do you even give a **** about some gay-ass dot on a website? OH no! I got a negative AntiPoint. My life is over. BOO ****ing HOO. Grow up, if someone says something you don't like, deal with it. Cause when you get out in the real world and someone says something you don't like, there IS NO ANTI-POINTS.

Irony

OH no! I got a negative AntiPoint.

" WTF -Grow up and quit your bitching -Yougot aproblem with an AP assignment click thatnicelilcontact the person who assigned these points button" - How about you dine on my fat dick you anonymouse pussy.

And to whoever "hook" is: I respect you for at least putting your name on your assignment. You are at least man enough to stand by your deciscion.
    negative AP assignment " Don't Bitch about AP's"

DONT BITCH ABOUT ME BITCHING, BITCH. NOT TO MENTION BE SUCH A PUSSY AS TO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THEM YOU COWARD. RUN HOME TO MOMMY.
    The negative AP assignment I just received: "You stupid orangutan, I spit on your face!"
    HAHAHA, someone negged me on my post with "duh, moron". To whoever the anonymous pussy was. Grow a nutsack you spinless coward.
    "Today 11:08 AM holy **** man, shut the **** up" - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA make me.
    -Some anonymous **** wrote-

" I really don't care about the original post, but we don't need updates on your AP's every five minutes. "
    omfg...whoever gave me the greenies with "Your an idiot - whining about antipoints should get you banned" .
    OMG UPDATE!!!!!

1 single person decided to grow some training balls and post his name.

" you're a lil' bitch- and you need to shut up! .... TampaBay420 "

wow, i'm a little bitch and you're and Internet tough guy! Look out! It's Tampabay420. Newflash smokey. Put down the weed, and the rhetoric, and do something about it. Pussy.
    1- "Your a dip ****" <---And YOU are a chicken ****. (notice the lack of a name on them)
    2- "As offensive as always" <-----Thank you. Glad to see all my hard work has payed off. Tell your mom to call me.
    3- "hahahaha" <----This individual cannot muster a single origional thought, so "hahahaha" seemed like the next best choice. Go kill yourself moron.
    "For someone who doesn't seem to care about points....you seem to post a lot about them" <-- I just love the fact that you dorks continue to give me them, in hopes of what? that i'll stop? LOL get a life you freaks.
    I got two more negative AP's on this thread that didnt have a name on them. ARE YOU BITCHES SCARED? I dont care if you give me negs, but at least me man enough to put your name on them. ****ing pussys.
    "stop whining about antipoints, wanna be big shot, you dont own this site you *****"

^--- HAHAHAHAHA --- ^ How pathetic

nearly as pathetic as your constant whinging about negs <---- OMG ROFL, you bitches need to get a life.
    "U should be aware by now that complaining about negs will just attract more, not to mention your language is awful." <------complaining? I dont see any complaining
    he just asked a question, he wasn't even whinging about negs! which is what you are doing all the time! we understand that you don't care, now why can't you just shut the **** about them!

GreekGoddess
    I've assigned negative points on accident and I've just sent a PM along with it, cause I couldn't change it explaining that it was a mistake and I was sorry, I thought it was a good post or whatnot. Most people just take it in stride, no big deal.

Hey Quad,what's up with the attitude.Looks like you got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?He has asked a very valid question as far as I am concerned, and although his points doesn't count at this moment.
    Practise what you preach.

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    powertoad5000,

I see your point , and I've seen the posts too....

Quad,

If you don't care about AP's , why th f**k do you keep whining and replying as a lil kid....
    Or do you just love to get negative attention....

Well... Greetz, anyway...

Oh ,yes , reply on the post, well I've given yesterday negs too by accident, and sended an PM along.
    No negative reaction from that person....
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby