Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti points

You could always try to make it up on another of their posts, to atleast even out the 'damage' you've done. . .Heh heh, I've given greenies for stuff I meant to neg and then explained the next time I negged them why I had done it, kinda pointless cause it evens out, but ah well. . . .
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Methinks a couple of the replies hit what needs to be done. PM and explain, just posi the next post that person posts, or just go with it. Though we have a whiner about the points system, he/she made a valid point in the real world we won't get antipoints life happens as it happens sometimes good and sometimes unfairly not good.
    Also methinks that if you give a reason for the point and it displays a posi that person will unnerstand you made a boo-boo. ;-)
    It\'s better the devil you know, than the devil
    me
    you don\'t.- uhme\'s wifey
    [shadow]Onward Jeeves[/shadow] [blur]Onward Jeeves[/blur]

Thanx

Yah thanx for the responces and support.

Oh and Quad, why don't you try this to stop all that anger. Take a peice of dynamite, shove it up your ass , light it and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the rest of you dissin him out for me.

Backtrails

Banned
    OMG - To eveyone that "negged" me or told me to "shove dynamite up my ass and light it" ROFL. I am SO elated to see some of you spineless cowards are actually sprouting some baby nuts. Just so you DONT mistake my intentions with this post.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANTIPOINTS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE!

But in the same note, you can each take turns sucking my dick.

w0w- i'm sensing some real hostility... i'm sure glad this is the internet- if we were in person some one might actually care...
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Banned
    Originally posted here by tampabay420
    w0w- i'm sensing some real hostility... i'm sure glad this is the internet- if we were in person some one might actually care...

YOU ACTUALLY GET IT! SOMEONE ACTUALLY GETS IT! I AM LEFT SPEECHLESS.

p.s. Tampabay420 - nice signature, not only are you krad, uberl33t, but your a tagger too! You're parents must be really proud.

Quad you ****in homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one can suck your dick if you don't have one.
    I asked for an answer to a question, not to be dissed out by some panzy-ass homo!! Go post some usefull information and stop wastin your time dissin people.

Backtrails

Quad, to the point: Shut up, you have nothing intelligent to say.

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Banned
    Noia - I could scrape higher intelligence from the depths of my belly button than you have. See you in IRC

you sound like it.