Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh baby baby how was I supposed to know

Oh baby baby how was I supposed to know

Well farwell to you all. I'm off to see the wizard the wonderfull wizard of ozz. It was nice meeting some of you. Prodikal(wink wink don't forget to call me sugar you got my number). Anhwhooo it was fun remember that AO is not everything. Learn to leave and get on with your life. People seem to make to big of a deal out of every little thing you say. The people who know me know what I'm talking about. Others feel free to think you are superior by making stupid comments about my posts and such. AO wasn't always like this. It was a great place once. Back in my day you could say what you wanted to. All you had to gain is the respect of other members, but now you can't and most of you won't say anything in fear of getting banned. You must say to yourself you are a leader! I will say what I want ! I don't care if I get Banned! only then will you truly be free.

So without further annoyances I must go now and see the wizard.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If you want to earn the respect of other members, you could try posting something useful instead of stupid stuff like this and this.

And since I presume from your previous post that you do know how to read the forum names and know what they are for, you are still posting this crap in the wrong forums.

Don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

oh baby your getting me all hot.

Well farwell to you all. I'm off to see the wizard the wonderfull wizard of ozz. It was nice meeting some of you. Prodikal(wink wink don't forget to call me sugar you got my number). Anhwhooo it was fun remember that AO is not everything. Learn to leave and get on with your life. People seem to make to big of a deal out of every little thing you say. The people who know me know what I'm talking about. Others feel free to think you are superior by making stupid comments about my posts and such. AO wasn't always like this. It was a great place once. Back in my day you could say what you wanted to. All you had to gain is the respect of other members, but now you can't and most of you won't say anything in fear of getting banned. You must say to yourself you are a leader! I will say what I want ! I don't care if I get Banned! only then will you truly be free.

So without further annoyances I must go now and see the wizard.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeee
    That is actually a true statement people do forget that AO is only a website but c'mon freeon you were posting utter crap i remember back in the day when the AP system was hardly used but anywhoo laterz stupid head

problemchild Rekcpy was senior member who got banned for trying to cut JP's grass hes a homo too
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Kwiep
    Your name Rekcpy sounds familiar... Do you have other spots on the net or something you hang out a lot ? I can't remember where I heard the name before... :s

edit : nm I just read prodikals post freeon it was from sickdwarf
    Double Dutch

FRANK N BEANS!
    FRANK N BEANS!

you worship JP's

FRANK N BEANS!
    FRANK N BEANS!
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

the damn post commited suicide! ugh why do you have to suck so bad banned newbie that came back? i made a funny song about you and the post commited suicide....hmmm ill post it here,

the person said in there post in the other thread "leave him alone hes a newbie like me" andi told them he wasnt and said what he did, and then i made a cool song and the thread died so here it is, so everyoneknows hes not a newbie::

hes not a newbie like you,
    he used to be a senior member too,
    along time ago in a fairy far away land,
    he tried mowin the wrong lawn and he got banned.
    now please mr banned newbie stay off JP and brad
    and guys keep your sence of humor, dont get mad

lolololololol.

Ok, yeah I remember him. That explains a lot. LOL.
    Do what you want with the girl, but leave me alone!

Later on FreeOn. I was gonna say something big, but you said it for me. Have a good life.

FRANK N BEANS!!
    Help stop date rape, put out.