Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The AntiOnline Logo Contest begins on Wednesday the 16th!

ROFL RiOtEr I think I got some competition now.

I vote for Rioters logo..

the_JinX
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    At first, sorry for this off-topic reply.

To all the morons who think they've got to take their shot at JM and the AO Admins.

-If you only post to tell things like Rekcpy and Nadir ... don't bother....
    -If you do rant, at least have the balls and actually make a logo ( at least Nadir had the balls)
    -If the admins wouldn't care about AO, they wouldn't organize this contest at the first place.
    -Concerning the reward, you had your chance to comment that before in the pre-contest thread, like MsMittens answered.

Oh Btw,

GOD BLESS AMERICA
    What the hell has this do with it the contest ????

I've ranted, and as I said myself in this post, I will try to make a logo too....
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

Here is my entry...
    I will update if i see anything better?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Hmmm here's mine .. check this out.. not too good but nice color.
    When I lay me down to sleep, Pray the LORD my soul to keep.
    If I die before i wake, Pray the LORD my soul to take.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=389

Logo must be created with a vector-based application, i.e. Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia Freehand. Fonts must be converted to outlines
    did anyone read the rules?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Just for fun ...
    When I lay me down to sleep, Pray the LORD my soul to keep.
    If I die before i wake, Pray the LORD my soul to take.

http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=389

okay firstly
    i've been a member of AO for ...quiet a long time. I've keept it quiet for also a very long time, occasionally browsing around and seeing the script kiddies pour in. But in my opinion, JM doing a good job of admistering the site. As negative said in one of his other posts, the changes they have made are just cosmetic, but that have not changed the actual content or community side of things. which ofcourse is a good thing.
    secondly, the logo contest, in my opinion, is a good idea. for one thing, it got me off my ass and back into the community. well kind of. At least JM is attempting to involve the community in the way the site looks. thumbs up for JM there.
    thridly...i whipped up something before, but if any other logos come along that are incredibly good, then i'll make a new one. Mine was done in illustrator (yes i have the .ai files), but for the sake of the internet, i've converted to a .gif for everyone to view.
    Last...very important and i think JM should take this into account. For future competitions, please supply more details. Eg. the size or max size of the file (or size of the logo), the colors that are preferred, the text that MUST be in it (e.g. do we have to include 'hackers know your weaknesses etc etc in the logo?), and any other details that would help us 'designers' to complete our competition entry. I was quiet stumped for which colors i should use, since no color theme was specified. If we made a bright pink and green logo, would the layout of the forums and antionline change with the logo? or do we have to conform with the current colors of the forums? they are just some questions to consider.
    okay enough talk for now, here's my entry. Not sure if JM wanted a crazy/suburban/new generation logo or just a plain/simple/professional logo. oh well...
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

My contribution... Can easily be made vector.
    .sig - There never was a .sig?
    I own a Schneider EuroPC with MS-Dos 3.3 and it works.

Kwiep
    Does it really have to be vector based ? I have some vector painting program somewere, but I would have to go search for it...
    Double Dutch