Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The AntiOnline Logo Contest begins on Wednesday the 16th!

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Sorry everybody...

THIS is the end-all logo.

I wouldn't even bother submitting if you haven't yet...

enjoy
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

Originally posted here by Nadir
    wow, a $50 gift cetificate?
    so much reward, so little time. </sarcasm>

maybe there employees are too busy but i think they should extend their time
    abdur rulz

Banned
    Took me almost 15 minutes ..... u better like it ... =)

I created 4 versions of a 'logo', with the 1st version in 5 colors. I do to much with my spare time... have fun. I did it in 15 mins.
    Bleh.

oh ffs, will people stop ****ing negging me for that post? if you dont like my opinion **** off and die; ill tell you yours if i require it. </vent>

reponse to the neggs:

04-17-2003 05:42 PM get lost
    bite me.

04-16-2003 12:02 PM I would say grow up, but considering that's not gonna happen, why not go play hide and go ***** yourself? - AJ
    real ****ing mature. grow up because i voiced my opinion? **** you AJ.

04-16-2003 12:02 PM go away
    no.

04-16-2003 12:02 PM Ughh you have got to be kidding
    'ughh this cyan clashes tho bad with my red purse'; no, i am NOT ****ing kidding.

04-16-2003 12:02 PM "I am not what I am" maybe, but you ARE an ******* have red dick head
    hey, that rhymes. can you tell me how to make this rhyme with your 1337 poetry skillz0rz? "**** you pussy at least leave a ****ing name". (btw, 'i am not what i am' is a quote from othello)

04-16-2003 12:02 PM
    ohhhkaayyy, no reason, no name ..

04-16-2003 12:02 PM put your money where your mouth is
    i did ****head, read the post i made before this one .. its a take on the 'my friend went to london and all i got was this stupid shirt..' shirts.

ok, just a tiny piece of adive, which im positive is in the site FAQ. if you post something you think people wont like to see, then you hide it, because then if they didnt like what they read its your own fault. but, voicing your opinion is a downfall of the AP system. and just for the post above definately should have been hidden, because of the bad language. and it total, here is my advice from me to you nadir, dont whinge and bitch about such trivial crap. you posted bad. who cares, you got a few negs not get over it. post something useful and worthwhile and those negs wont mean a thing. and remeber, you cant neg me for it otherwise thats just a double standard for you.
    - Trying is the first step towards failure. the moral is never try.
    - It\'s like something out of that twilighty show about that zone.
    ----Homer J Simpson----

a 'few' negs? get ****ed, try -267. the only people who like antipoints it would seem are those that have more than 50.
    FYI i marked the post hidden a minute after posting. you mustve got in early.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Nadir,

He wasn't the only one. Did you not read my PM? The language and tone you are using will make it worse. Granted, people do use APs to express opinions and that may not be the best way of using it but neither is posting about APs in this thread nor the tone. The tone you present will, guarantee, get you more negs (unless that's what you want).

I'd suggest you change your posts and move the discuss to a separate thread.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned

:) these are not that bad

you'll like at least one ----??

Bleh, ok, I was bored, gave a go at it...
    Mine's pretty similar to the current but with a personal (obviously) touch...

(Got the original vectored version too if ever...)

Ammo
    Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss