Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help

Need Help

My fiancee and me have been having problems and i think that she is cheating on me and she changed her password to get onto her screen name for msn8 and i cant figure it out.. So i was wondering if ther is a program on here this i could use to record the strokes made by the keyboard so that i can view what she types and be able to findout her password.. Without her knowing offcourse.... Please help i have windows ME and MSN8 as our internet service.. so if you can help me out any help would be much appreciated....

There are simple keyloggers out there that would do that for you. Best to search for one at www.google.com and install it. They keep a log of all that is typed and the log is viewed by MSWord or notepad, any text application. You might find out more than you want to though.

There are 22 keyloggers here on AntiOnline. http://anticode.antionline.com/downl...oggers&sortby=

Now, the thing is, that I really don't know about the legality of recording other people's passwords with the intent of accessing their e-mail and whatnot without their knowledge, and I'd imagine the laws on the subject would vary from state to state.

What I'm saying is this may not be the greatest idea, and I'd put serious thought into it before I do anything.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of hackers, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    I am what I am and I do what I can.

res9114,

You could use a "keylogger"they are "invisable",Some cost money but im sure

If you look for them on the net you can find them for free.Here Is a good place to find them.

But maybe you should talk to her first? Im not trying to tell how, but if you monitor her activity,

Without her knowledge and she finds out??! Damn dude then your in a world of hurt!!

Anyhoo thats my 1 1/2 cents worth.

Dirty_Sanchez

My fiancee and me have been having problems and i think that she is cheating on me and she changed her password to get onto her screen name for msn8 and i cant figure it out.. So i was wondering if ther is a program on here this i could use to record the strokes made by the keyboard so that i can view what she types and be able to findout her password.. Without her knowing offcourse.... Please help i have windows ME and MSN8 as our internet service.. so if you can help me out any help would be much appreciated...
    If you think she's cheating on you, you've got bigger problems than learning how to install a keylogger. Have you tried talking to her about it?
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

I've tried talking to her and she is giving me the old I am not sure how i feel about US speech And she wants me to stay here with her until she can think it threw i think that she is just trying to put it off because she is getting excitment from cheeting b/c she has never cheated on anyone before and i have no idea why she had to pick me.... :sad:

hmmm... sounds like my ex-fiance. Regardless of whether or not she's cheating, there appear to be some najor trust issues. If you end up not trusting her anyway, you might want to consider strappin on your waders and fishing for the next fish in the sea. Best of luck!
    Mike Reilly
    bluebeard96@yahoo.com

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    Hi there res9114

My fiancee and me have been having problems and i think that she is cheating on me and she changed her password to get onto her screen name for msn8 and i cant figure it out.. So i was wondering if ther is a program on here this i could use to record the strokes made by the keyboard so that i can view what she types and be able to findout her password.. Without her knowing offcourse.... Please help i have windows ME and MSN8 as our internet service.. so if you can help me out any help would be much appreciated....
    Ok, the only reason why i will post in this thrad is because i know that it is painful to suspect that your partner is cheating on you. You have to be aware though, that by trying to access her account you invade her privacy in a way of showing her great dis-respect, and a break in trust, and that will not help the relation ship in any way, if she found out it would make things worse. I dont recoment this what you plan on doing as a solution, although im sure it might answer your questions.

I've tried talking to her and she is giving me the old I am not sure how i feel about US speech And she wants me to stay here with her until she can think it threw i think that she is just trying to put it off because she is getting excitment from cheeting b/c she has never cheated on anyone before and i have no idea why she had to pick me.... :sad:

I agree that talking to her is the best solution, but it is important that you do not push her, dont bug her with this. Sometimes girls need time, time to think, time to think what they really want, time to find answers for their questions, questions that you cannot or should not answer. If she says shes not sure about how she feels, then you have to be patient until she has found an answer. Pushing her is not good. Now to something you might not want to hear. You will have to respect whatever she chooses. By all means, that does not mean that you will just sit there and do nothing about it, try your best, show her that you are there for here, show her that you are mature by giving her free space, free time to think, tell her how you feel. But, once she has made a FINAL decision, respect it. Im sorry if my words sound like everything is too late, thats not what i mean to say. In the end, it comes to happines. If she is happy with you, she will stay with you. If she is not happy with you, then why should she stay with you?

One more thing, when you said that she is getting excitment from cheating on you, thats very rude to say about someone you like alot. Im not saying that girls sometimes dont do that, some do very often, but until your sure about what is going on, dont be insulting. The worst thing for you right now is to sit and not know whats going on. Be patient. And just incase she is excited by cheating on you, then that means that shes not good enough for you. That would be cruel towards you, and cruelness is not acceptable in a relationship.

Also, in future take this sort of thread to the cosmos section. Not the security sections.

I hope i have been a little bit of help, and i also wish you the best of luck for things to come. Remember though, accessing her mail is not a nice thing to do to someone you like.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

help

Talk to her first AND LISTEN then take her out, otherwise use Google

Take her out !!!

I've tried talking to her and she is giving me the old I am not sure how i feel about US speech
    This is typical of girls who are too gutless to tackle the real issue. There's no such thing as letting someone down nicely. Rejection is bad enough. Prolonged rejection is downright cruel. She's not being fair with you and you're not being fair on both of you by allowing her to get away with it.

And she wants me to stay here with her until she can think it threw i think that she is just trying to put it off because she is getting excitment from cheeting b/c she has never cheated on anyone before and i have no idea why she had to pick me.... :sad:
    You're falling into the typical Mr. Nice Guy trap. Women do like nice guys but they sure as hell don't like a guy who lets himself be treated like a door mat. How much respect can you have for someone who doesn't even appear to respect himself?

Men are the dominant sex. Be dominant. Note: I said dominant, not pushy, not rude. It's kind of a gray area. You need to pick your battles. If you walk around saying "OK sweetheart" to everything she says, then you are not being any kind of man. She's probably wondering why the hell you aren't even calling her on her bullshit so she keeps pushing you just to see how much you'll take...because YOU ARE LETTING HER. Sorry to say but the longer this goes on, the more pathetic you look.

My advice would be to tell her that she can have all the space she wants and then leave her to it. Don't initiate contact after that. Maybe she really does need some time and space to herself but I doubt that's it. Don't wait for her, suspended in emotional limbo. Go hang out with some other girls. It's amazing how a little competition make things immediately more interesting. However, this is only a temporary tactic to see if she's for real. Sooner or later you two are going to have to sort out the trust issues between you.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.