Thread: carelessness or hacked?

carelessness or hacked?

i have been looking those 2 red dots in front of my id(ajit) and i right now i am wondering what to say ?would they believe?would they laugh at me?and things like that.i last visited AO
    (i think)yesterday when i found out that i have got these 2 red dots and what's more someone chatted with a friend of mine for quite some time on my yahoo id.someone edited my friends list on yahoo and msn.but the most terrible part of it all is those to red dots and
    those 2 unbelivable posts
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...971#post618971
    and
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...986#post618986

i know what americans would be thinking about those posts.i am not sure if u are gonna believe it or not but it wasn't me who posted those two posts .i access net from my college
    lab and most probably there was a keylogger(or trojan)installed or probably i was careless(i didn't bother to install a anti virus there.
    still i would like to say that i am sorry for those posts.
    and please believe me it wasn't me.
    first thing that i am gonna do now is to change my password then i would inform lab assistant about this incident.
    oh god what terrible post were these two.
    anyway i have a question can i do anything about those two red dots?i mean i lost 200 points due to those two posts.
    see you

Banned
    Apology Accepted

thanks MemorY.

i just looked at my antipoints it is -173 as compared to day before yesterday's 100 odd some ppl have assigned me antipoints for my previous posts that were pretty good i think it was unfair to me.

i think the same old ajit is back i have read some of his posts previously i think he is not that bad one of his tut on socket programming was pretty good.

Don't stress it ajit, just make sure if your going to access your account on a public computer, that you don't have "Log me into this site automatically" selected in your preferences. and Just start making intelligent conversations. You are not a lost cause. You can still rise from the almost dead. Don't stress it. . .
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

ajit,

I am sorry to say but it does appear to me that the posts that you say you had nothing to do with are yours. I say this only because the syntax of those posts and the ones I see here pretty well match yet I could be wrong, I doubt it though. You need to understand that this site, AO, is a site that was created to help people better understand computer security and secure their networks and/or personnal computers which makes the tutorial that you posted completely irelevant. This site is not a cracker teaching site but a site for people that understand the true meaning of the "Hacker" mentality.

Now as to the anti-American sentiment that you have extruded I do find that extremely insulting. What gives you the right to judge the people of the United States of America? Do you think we judge you? I think that most people in this country have more improtant things to think about than hating you and your country. We have lives, families, worries, and most of the same **** that normal people of the world have so get over it.

ccKid

dear ccKid
    i knew it would come up (the syntex thing).well i am not giving any excuses but if u know some of indians there they have pretty much the same syntex or grammer or whatever(that post was made from my college labprobably some student) and as for as being an anti american is concerned i really wanna say that in my life i have never been an anti american.believing me or not is up to you.i told you that i am sorry and i will say it agail.
    i have got 60 odd post why would i post a terrible post on antionline even if i was a anti american.knowing that there are so many americans out there why would i do any thing stupid like that think about that.
    as for as judging americans is concerned i didn't .what can i say more.
    i am sorry for carelessness.
    i am sorry that a college mate of mine posted those 2 posts.what else can i say i am sorry for har having hurt ur feelings(if i did that).

ajit,

I take no major offense, everyone has a right to their opinion and that is what freedom is all about but I do get disturbed with hearing that other people of the world hate us and would like to see us die. The images of people in certain areas of the world celebrating the 9/11 attacks really disturbed me and unfortunatley it will take some time for me to get over that.

Hopefully you have learned through your experience to be more careful about where you logon to your personal internet accounts so that others may not access them.

ccKid

I hope u will forgive me

some people on AO have been suggesting to me to create a new id because i am notorious and they say AO is full of india haters.but i wanna assure everyone on AO that i am not gonna change my id because i am an indian and proud about it there is no two ways about it.
    as far as being notorious is concerned i would like to change this reputation.

ajit, also... delete all the temp files and cookies before you leave the comp lab.... (also) see if you can figure out who else that accesses that lab goes to antionline. 1) they wouldn't know about AO if they weren't a hacker of sorts, and 2) they probably just went to visit it themselves, and just wanted to slander and make you look bad....
    i\'m starting to think that i\'m bound to always be the first guy on the second page of the thread.