Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to compile exploits

Exclamation how to compile exploits

hi
    can any one please tell me where can i compile exploits like many of them are written in "C'
    so should i compile them in Turbo c++ or ms c++ bcoz some programms have
    <windows.h> and many others so which is better to comile exploits
    till now i never compiled an exploit so please help me.and also i also
    find some prel exploits on web so how do i compile them too do i need
    any special software or compiler...

-santosh.p
    email : santoshp@india.com
    msn messenger : indiaesecure@hotmail.com
    yahoo messenger : nonvegbull@yahoo.com
    ---Santosh

This question is probably going to get you into some trouble.
    I hope you only need these to learn about exploits

But chances are if you need help compiling the exploit you will probably need help in using it.

Im not trying to be a dick or anything but since you did not really describe what you need the exploits for most people will probably think you are up to no good and then give you anti points
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

Banned
    Originally posted here by Euclid

Im not trying to be a dick or anything but since you did not really describe what you need the exploits for most people will probably think you are up to no good and then give you anti points
    Im not really sending any negs but who can blame my fellow AOers for neging... Once agian the phrase: "Hi im lame and I need help with useing tools that I didn't even make or debug/edit so it'll work better." this is not a good way to get what you want or introduce yourself to other peaple in a (SECURITY SITE).

There is a nice search engine people use, it is called Google. On this little engine you can learn all sorts of things from nuclear physics, gormet cooking, pr0n and *gasp* what C is, how to compile C programs, what C compilers do and even detailed instructions on how to make your very own programs.

Now. Get off your lazy ass and look the **** up yourself.

gcc -o exploit_name exploit_name.c
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Originally posted here by the_JinX
    gcc -o exploit_name exploit_name.c
    That won't work for him the_JinX, unless he's got the windows port of gcc, but if he's asking for help.. then I really doubt it.. especially since he mentioned Turbo C++ and MS C++.

I think the first thing you should do santoshp is listen to everyone else, and learn how c/c++ works before asking questions that are going to hurt your status here. Then instead of just grabbing random exploits off the net cuz you wanna be l33t, learn why these exploits work, and how to accomplish them on your own... In a windows environment you are never gonna get smurf.c or pimp.c to compile, unless you have a serious understanding of how the operating system works and how the language works with the operating system. 99% of the exploits you find the source code will only compile on *nix environments, so you'd better learn the language and get ready to start porting some source code. Now the ones that have windows.h will compile on Win (assuming there are no errors in the code), so hit compile and see if it works... Make sure you have all the .h files that are included (check the Includes directory).

Try Sams teachyourself C or C++ there very informative and fun. Then from there maybe try writing your own exploits. There is the real fun test on your own machine

I don't understand why alot of you guys are posting your email and things inside your posts. Most of that stuff can be placed inside your profile and if anyone takes any interest in you then thats probably the first thing someone would check anyways.

Since you mentioned... or atleast tried to say the name perl... I assume your trying to compile mostly *nix exploits and even if you did compile it then it would only work for a *nix box but the windows stuff should work ("If you have the right compiler and OS"). linuxguy99, forgot to mention that there are also free compilers out there and not just info about C/C++.

Now go look for them Http://www.google.com

P.S. Make sure your opening a project file instead of clicking on random files such as your recources and things. LMAO

ive compiled a share of exploits myself and they are on C++, C and VB. I have Visual Studio which has all of those even a J++ (which i think is a cross between Java and C++). Theres a specific compiler for every language. and u cant JUST compile it, Java in particular is a lil bitch with compiling. LOL

Why don't use Visual C or Visual Basic. I think almost program exploit write in C and Basic.