Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix - Reloaded

Oh man just saw it yesterday, killer movie. Special effects blew me away especially when Neo fights all the Smiths cause it was done real well. I <3 Keanu Reeves

The Iceman Cometh
    Speaking of the movie, anyone stick around for The Matrix: Revolutions trailer after the credits? I sat through nearly 10 minutes of credits to a get less than a 1 minute clip of what's gonna happen in the next one, and to be honest, it didn't really give anything to work with anyway... Kinda disappointed in that. I liked the movie, though.

AJ

Oh i didnt think about staying after for anything, wasn't there something like that for The Fast and the Furious?

Yea, I have to say it was a good and LONG (3 hours) movie. But I didn't like the very much why because am just sitting there then "to be continued" S*** (still sitting there thinking I will go on). But I loved the fighting parts (it just goes on and on).
    Cya, I hope you all see the movie ~d00dz AttaCkiN~
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

I think they pretty much guaranteed (with the reloaded ending) that everyone will be back to see the third installment.

I just saw that “Reloaded” is the number 2 debut of all time. Right between “Spider-man” (number 1) and “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" (now number 3). Considering that “Reloaded” has an R rating that is saying quite a lot for the move.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html

GreekGoddess
    All I've got to say after seeing that movie tonight is: I want a piece of that cake!!!

ok ive now seen it and.................it was ok i suppose, seen better movies, but it was worth a look. The "To Be Continued" kinda pissed me off aswel at the end, it was like Lord Of The Rings, your getting into it thinking sumthin was gonna happen, then BOOM - nothing, it ended.

Oh well, it was free

er0k
    Originally posted here by GreekGoddess
    All I've got to say after seeing that movie tonight is: I want a piece of that cake!!!

haha just call up the merovingian (spelling sucks) he'll give you one

GreekGoddess
    I just put him on speed dial. *smirks*

er0k
    Originally posted here by ChrisWuk
    ok ive now seen it and.................it was ok i suppose, seen better movies, but it was worth a look. The "To Be Continued" kinda pissed me off aswel at the end, it was like Lord Of The Rings, your getting into it thinking sumthin was gonna happen, then BOOM - nothing, it ended.

Oh well, it was free
    ha better movies my foot, that was just a part of the movie, i consider the matrix series one movie, so far its the best movie running. Killed spiderman that movie sucked in comparison. But don't spoil the ending for other people who havent seen it!