Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Some faq's you should never ask.....

Antionline's Security Dude instronics's Avatar
    It has been suggested in a few other threads already about having to go through "something" before posting. The feedback was also ok, but there was no real responce about it actually being done. It has been discussed in the "Sites Suggestions" forums, aswell as the "Addicts" forums. But this would need carefull thinking and planning, because it might scare newusers. The idea has something to it, but its not all that easy (not technically spoken, but mentally spoken).

Be aware though, that AO is listening to your comments and ideas, and they are taken seriously.

Cheers.
    Ubuntu-: Means in African : "Im too dumb to use Slackware"

I agree with all with a remark on 3. "Teach me how to Hack". Well, a position could be "Teach me how to hack, so I could make more secure software". But I'm sure that most (98%) of the "Teach me how to hack" are not in this spirit (you just have to read what they write, the 2% explain why they want to learn and show there problem).

Awsome post man, Had me and some fiends cracking up. Ther are way tomany of these question being posted, hopefully this is a big enough hint that we wont answer them. But for the question on how to use a trojan, I found that telling th prson to ask his sex-ed teacher is always a good response.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Nice post man. And you're right. And what is hacking about? Is just trying to make your best in computers. Hackers built Linux. Hackers built Internet. Hackers made the world of computers what it is today

""Unix is ****, I prefer Widnows, it's more stable and hard to crack""

lol, actually, when it comes to remote access and getting owned i think this has some truth. You cant log into a 9X box unless you have a trojan but *NIX is multi user.

Dead Man Walking
    wow wtf was that all about? I think somebody needs to edit their post. Like really soon before the negs start flying.

swiftstyles: You're a dick. You probably cut and pasted that when you could have written a l33t Perl script. Grow up. And I can tell from just seeing the top of your head that you are ugly.
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.

ok wth is with all the spam. If I could give neg points i would have, you would think with all the intelligence floating around this message board people would have the common courtesey and sense not to do crap like that.
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

hmmmm...I think he was trying to point out where his brains wheren't... oh well...just another smudge under the boot of AO's AP-Banning system now :P

- Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    **Spam posts deleted**
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage