Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Re-write pain in the ass message...

8. So what makes him so special?
    8. Who said i'm special? Are you jealous?
    Hmm, tried to stay out of this one, but since we're going to act like children....

Debwalin, was i talking to you? When will you marry souleman? Many of us know that's an alliance, many of us know you'll never neg souleman and you always neg in pairs.
    Are you jealous?

So...which theory do you subscribe to...that I'm female therefore I can't make up my own mind about whom to neg? Or that because I don't run around spamming the forum trying to convince everyone of how much I know, I don't know anything? I'm quite capable of making up my own mind about whom to flame, and whom to neg. I don't need someone to tell me what to do. As a matter of fact, if you had any idea about what I'm actually like, you would find that suggestion as laughable as I do.

Now...I've been nice. If you continue to degrade my intelligence as a woman, I won't continue to be.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I don't hate you, I hate ignorance and people pretending they are something they are not. Oh yeah, and ass kissing really annoys me also, and you can't even claim that you are not an ass kisser. I never said I had problems with any or the senior members, I just said that many of them don't know jack **** about computers. Look at deb, she claims she doesn't know ****. Greek Goddess knos some but she is more of a graphics person then anything else, just a newbie when it comes to security. **** Negative doesn't know that much either, but he is learning. I have no problem saying it. They all know it and agree with me. But then there are people like Juridian who knows his ****, but just can't stand the ignorance on this site so he doesn't post often. And even the however many quad accounts that banned. He knows his **** also but just got himself banned making fun of people like you.

Oh yeah, and I live in the USA, this is an English speaking site... I speak English.... Therefore I use this site. I could care less about spanish. If I spoke spanish, I would go to a spanish speaking site.

Oh yeah, I just remembered... Negative lives in belgium... he speaks Dutch, French, and English. Engish is NOT his first language. I don't remember exactly but I believe Dutch is, and French is what he uses at work. Yet I have never seen him have grammer problems or bad spelling or anything. The guy has the best grasp of the English language I have seen. I mean ****, I will admit my grammer sucks, but at least people know what I am talking about.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Mmm...

Did i say i know that much about security??? I'm here to learn.

Just look at my profile and you'll see the things i know...

...and know what???

GAME'S OVER!!!

DKRR

wow I didn't even know we were playing a game. Cool.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

"Engish is NOT his first language."

Your's either huh souleman?

Just thought i would add some humor to calm you down.

You did make a good point though, alot of people here are NOT getting the credit they deserve and some are getting to much. Me personally I think it evens out, but I also think people here should have more credit when they deserve it.

TheFiend> I admit that I can't spell for crap and that my grammer sucks. But at least you only had to read it once to know what I was saying. You don't have to reread it 2 or 3 times to get the point.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

Trumpet-Eared Gentoo Freak
    Ugh Just all grow up and stop this insane thread, This ain't community.
    Come and check out our wargame-site @ http://www.rootcontest.org
    We chat @ irc.smdc-network.org #lobby

but Shrekkie, your taking away all my fun
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    -- souleman

:::sighs::: Ok guys. Im not here to piss you off. But look. . . . you are all acting like children. Soule and Deb. We have been friends for a long time and I would never do anything to harm our friendship. But you all know better than to argue like this. You are the ones that are supose to set the examples here. You too Dark Raider. I want this childish **** to stop. We are all adults here (at least I thought). There are a lot of younger people here that look up to you all. I still do. . . for now. What do you think these younger members think when they see 3 senior members going at it?!?! This saddens me to an extent. As much as we use to talk. . . I didn't think you all would go this far as to keep a thread like this going. I had more faith in you all. I still do. Let it end here. I hope you all are not mad at me for this. But I had to get this off my chest. If any of you would like to talk this over. . . please e-mail or PM me. Thanks.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Originally posted here by RogueSpy
    There are a lot of younger people here that look up to you all. I still do. . . for now. What do you think these younger members think when they see 3 senior members going at it?!?!
    Perhaps they will think we are a community of individuals not a group of "senior member" clones?

Also...I'm not a real big supporter of finding people to "look up to" on the internet. If that's what they're doing, perhaps it's time to pull that big plug in the back for awhile.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.