Thread: Smielies

Smilies

Maybe some guys can create Smilies for you site, is that oke with the admins??

If its oke post them here... ;D

I don't know much about building and maintaining website's, i wonder how hard it would be to incorporate any new smilies in though.

AO has some really good one's, but i have seen some other's around the net that i like aswell.

I think AO has some of the best emoticon type things og any site ov ever seen. I'v been to Alot of sites and this one I love. Even though some people dont seem to love me here...I got negged badly and it said "who the **** are you and how do you have so many APs"

It would be great to respond. Then I could tell them "I don't know, maybe because when I post its very thought out and not a huge bitch session or whining"

Oh well, **** them. Im here to learn and help and talk to others. Not become a top ten AP earner.

Originally posted here by DigitalSyntax
    I think AO has some of the best emoticon type things og any site ov ever seen. I'v been to Alot of sites and this one I love. Even though some people dont seem to love me here...I got negged badly and it said "who the **** are you and how do you have so many APs"

It would be great to respond. Then I could tell them "I don't know, maybe because when I post its very thought out and not a huge bitch session or whining"

Oh well, **** them. Im here to learn and help and talk to others. Not become a top ten AP earner.
    Well said.

Honestly i thought the same thing when i first saw you on here, i just figured you posted some very intelligent/helpful information, and that's why you had them.

I have read alot of your post, and i think my previous statement is accurate. Just like SS said to me the other day, don't let them get you down.

And your right, AO has some of the best i've seen aswell.

I mented as an sort of contest

my english is an little crappy, and I whas hastened