Thread: Whats that smell???

Dead Man Walking
    Perry this is getting really rediculous. Out of your 19 posts how many of them have been outside the humor forum? I am getting sick and tired of the racist jokes man. thats two and it was explained to you that racism isnt apreciated or wanted here the first time. How long till you get the picture? or do you have to get slamed with negts till your banned before you realize that promoting hate isnt funny? Grow up. And im not just saying that cause im black either

Banned
    perry your parthetic, as ZomBieMann77 said grow up, im whight and evean i think that to be offencive material. so grow up or pi55 off!!

ya know what. I marked it as hidden so **** you all. it was just sumething I heard and like I said it was hidden so just don't read it then.

Just West of Beantown, though nobody from Beantown actually calls it "Beantown."
    Regardless of whether you marked it hidden or not, that type of content doesn't belong here or anywhere.

Try some non-offensive humor.

Or just stop posting jokes altogether. This is a computer security website. Not a joke forum. They have those elsewhere.
    Above ground, vertical, and exchanging gasses.
    Now you see me | Now you don't
    "Relax, Bender; It was just a dream. There's no such thing as two." ~ Fry
    sometimes my computer goes down on me

It says it might not contain family freindly language so if you get offended easily don't read it. oh and actually the name of the forum is tech humor meaning jokes. so wouldn't that mean you put jokes in this forum. um ya.

the name of the forum is tech humor meaning jokes
    Thats the thing its supposed to be tech humour not racisit propaganda
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Dead Man Walking
    Wow you seem to be the only one posting here that thinks this is acceptible material perry. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder what i would do if everybody bitched me out about a thread i started. Id probably get down on my knees and BEG MsMittens to delete it. Of course thats just my $.02

Perry, my name is Rich Hein and I am responsible for all the Jupitermedia forums and I just wanted to make clear that these type of jokes are not welcome here. This is your one and only warning.
    We don't want this type of material, hidden or otherwise. Thanks for your cooperartion.

Banned
    I deleted the original post due to its offensive (read: racist) contents. As stated by Hardsparkle (who indeed is JUPM staff for those who doubt it), this type of material is not wanted here, and will not be allowed.