Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: windows xp

windows xp

Ok our school is running windows xp in some of the teachers classrooms. We are also running Bess's N2H2 proxy server, and Novell v. 3.08. Ok for my question when we start the computer we get the novell login right. well hwe all have accounts but when we try and login to the network it wont let us log on. Only the teachers account can log onto the computer. I have tried running in safe mode to get by it but yep u guess it. that dont work. ok so if you could tell me how to be able to login to the computer. All replys are appreciated !!!!!!

Your account's are likely disabled. Get the teacher or the admin to enable your account for login.

Cheers:
    DjM

Perry,

Have you asked or tell your teacher / admin about this? It's weird you all have been given with computers you can't loggin into. What's the point in doing this? Any clue?

DKRR

:::::cough::::: Wants us to tell him how to hack in :::::cough::::: lol.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Originally posted here by RogueSpy
    :::::cough::::: Wants us to tell him how to hack in :::::cough::::: lol.

:::::cough::::: I know :::::cough::::: lol

Cheers:
    DjM

lol
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Hey well its all good. You Done caught me i didnt want to ask you straight out but i guess you figured it out. Lmao well cold you at least give me a clue??

Yeah. I'll tell ya. E-mail me here and I will tell ya.

Originally posted here by Perry
    Hey well its all good. You Done caught me i didnt want to ask you straight out but i guess you figured it out. Lmao well cold you at least give me a clue??
    Aaaaahhhhh!!! I can't believe what i'm reading!!!

DKRR

By the way. That e-mail address is the real one. . . . so don't screw around with it. I don't want to see you on the news.