Thread: 2 monitors... Same thing.

2 monitors... Same thing.

I have a geForce FX 5200 (2 monitor ports) and i need to have both monitors display the same exact thing. I'm using windows XP, so in the control apnel under display I see the two little screens. When i try to drag one over the other it wont allow it... Any dieas?
    PHP Code:
    function kill($name) {

session_unregister($name);
        die();

I have VGA + TV Out hooked up on mine (GeForce2 MX). and I have a Clone option.. when I click on that. I get the same image on both displays.

Banned
    To install additional monitors

You must first install the compatible video adapter hardware, and connect the additional monitors.

Turn on your computer. Windows XP will detect the new video adapter hardware and install the appropriate drivers.
    Open Display in Control Panel. (Click Start, click Control Panel, click Appearance and Themes, and then click Display.)
    On the Settings tab, click the monitor icon that represents the monitor you want to use in addition to your primary monitor.
    Select the Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor check box, and then click Apply or OK. This allows you to drag items across your screen onto alternate monitors.
    If the check box is not displayed on your computer, it may be because your video adapter does not support multiple monitors.
    If you are using Dualview, skip steps 2 and 3 above. Just plug your second monitor into the video out port on your portable computer. When you turn on your computer, it should recognize the second monitor. Follow steps 5 through 7 to extend your display to the second monitor. If the second monitor is not shown on the Settings tab, you might need to update your display driver.

Source : :-D http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/p...ltimonitor.asp