View Poll Results: do you support M$ decision delay the release especially in wake of RPC/DCOM hole

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

7 30.43%
  • no

8 34.78%
  • cant say

2 8.70%
  • i use linux...so i am not concerned

6 26.09%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: AP new feature - u like it?

Banned
    More useless space wasted... so I'll chip in... I sign my name everytime I give something out (very rare nowadays... since they don't matter) but now everything is going to be popularity contest. New members or people w/o a million greenies won't give out negs... people will kiss ass... and so forth...

Complete honesty... AP system is worthless... how many useless threads have been made about the system... how many people have complained... has it brought any good..? Now to end with a quote... let me see.. *brain scans for quote*...

"Has anything you've done made your life better?" - Dr. Sweeny
    "No." - Derek
    American History X

Apply it to the AP system to understand it.

Originally posted here by gore

Soooo if you have a neg from me that you thought was unfair, copy an paste the message into a PM to me so i can "play detective" and boost you back up...
    I apologize for the double post if no one has posted yet... but perfect example of what we can expect to happen in the future... I know it wasn't your fault that it happened in the first place gore, but here come the problems..

Originally posted here by jaguar291
    More useless space wasted... so I'll chip in... I sign my name everytime I give something out (very rare nowadays... since they don't matter) but now everything is going to be popularity contest. New members or people w/o a million greenies won't give out negs... people will kiss ass... and so forth...

Complete honesty... AP system is worthless... how many useless threads have been made about the system... how many people have complained... has it brought any good..? Now to end with a quote... let me see.. *brain scans for quote*...

"Has anything you've done made your life better?" - Dr. Sweeny
    "No." - Derek
    American History X

Apply it to the AP system to understand it.

I apologize for the double post if no one has posted yet... but perfect example of what we can expect to happen in the future... I know it wasn't your fault that it happened in the first place gore, but here come the problems..

lol and how many ****in tards asking to hack hotmail has the system gotten rid of? and the people who would make the site not as fun? Its got its ups and downs. but it works.

No Probs so far.

Originally posted here by jaguar291
    More useless space wasted... so I'll chip in...
    Hmpf..... If it's useless space, why not waste it?

I'm sorry but I had to ask that question.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Banned
    Originally posted here by KorpDeath

Hmpf..... If it's useless space, why not waste it?

I'm sorry but I had to ask that question.

Writing too fast and not paying attention..... it was supposed to be:

"More usefull space wasted... so I'll chip in..."

Re: AP new feature - u like it?

Yep..should boost the moral and ethics a bit i think.

By the way it will not change Antionline for me!

And my level of security will also stay the same(lol)
    i m gone,thx everyone for so much fun and good info.
    cheers and good bye

Speaking as the often maligned "senior member with 11 dots" I'm not gonna neg ya back. It's stupid, and I have more things to do with my time. *IF* you send me one that I find completely offensive, yes, you're going to get a PM from me, but all you have to do is delete it if you don't want to read it. And like I said...that's only for ones I find personally offensive, which I've gotten quite a few of in the past. However, I have a pretty good idea that's going to stop now If you neg me, I may not agree with your reason, I may call you a total moron or worse to myself or to members I'm close to, but I'm NOT going to take time out of my day to "retaliate".

Most of us who have achieved the almighty 11 dots are pretty decent folks you know, and we don't go around looking for people to slam off the face of the earth with our AP assignments. It's a concern that has been brought up many times among the senior members that we have too much weight when assigning points...I can take a post (by myself, and I'm certainly not the only one) from a nice middle of the road no points assigned at all to completely negative with one assignment. The only time I'm likely to do that is if it's a really really really bad post, because my negative opinion doesn't mean the whole site feels that way, and I can suicide an entire thread in no time at all if I choose to do so, given there is more than one post in the thread. *Most* of us are decent people, and we take these things into consideration. Not all of us are, but to me, this is going to take care of that too. You are going to be able to tell the "good" senior members from the "bad" ones.

Okay, off my soapbox now
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

() \/V |\| 3 |) |3\/ |\|3G47|\/3
    Yes, some notice would have been nice.

Do I care? No.

Will I sleep tonight? Yes.

I'm sure we can all handle it.

Go Finland!
    Deviant Gallery

I love it. Hopefully it will stop the negs and smart ass comments sent with it.

one more thing now if were face to face then it would everybody step aside get me my reeboks and be prepare to take a beating of a life time. i 'm j/k
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

str34m3r
    I'm just curious whether JupMedia has considered NAT'ing firewalls. I used to work at a rather large facility where every single computer showed up as one single IP to the outside world. Does this mean that no two people who work at that facility are allowed to assign positive or negative AP's to the same post? How could you really tell? Frankly, you can't. Just something to think about.

I think it's great if used properly. But, AOer's will maybe post more meaning
    comments as said above :-T