Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What games do everyone play?

What games do everyone play?

Well knowing that everyone here like computers alot, I was curuios on what games everyone plays. So ill start, I play counter-strike, soldier of fortune and everquest. So what do you all play??
    Everyone is going to die, I am just as good of a reason as any.

http://think-smarter.blogspot.com

Dead Man Walking
    This has been done before. Try searching beforew you post. Now to answer your question. <joke>We dont play games around here we are all serious minded profesionals</Joke>. Actually i am addicted to quake 2

My favorite is Twister.
    Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Banned
    Im an addict to Unreal Tournament ..... *running off with a machine gun * buahaha

the also say games like UT make u a psycho... i'm not crazy ...i just like shooting people ...buahaha

Well knowing that everyone here like computers alot, I was curuios on what games everyone plays. So ill start, I play counter-strike, soldier of fortune and everquest. So what do you all play??
    This was already been posted, this is as close as I can get http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ighlight=Games I been looking for the topic (computer games) of over 15 mins, I think that it is your turn to look for it .

But the games I play are CS!!!!! and Quake3 .

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Heh k lemme name some lol
    Addicted to following: UT2003,diablo2,NFS Hot Pursuit 2,Red Alert,Tony hawk 3
    Play sometimes: sims,Tony hawk 2,Unreal tournament,Final fantasy 8,Final Fantasy10

For me its all about quake and unreal. Oh and I heard VietKong was good. I'm getting it on the 5th of July. So, any opinions about it? Or I'll just update about what I think about it when I get into playing it
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

Gee....I'll have to look into some of these. I am stuck in the past, X-wing vs Tie Fighter and X-Wing Alliance.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Indeed, this question has been posted before.
    I don't play much games anymore, but when I do:
    On my PS: Metal Gear Solid (This is really one of the best games available, I've played it to the end at least 15 times and still I'm not getting sick of it), Tony Hawk's proskater 2, Gran Turismo 2. The pc game I like the most has to be Unreal Tournament.
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

Well when i was on win it was Black & White, Diablo 2, Alice & Max payne on my xbox it has to be Splinter Cell Halo and Genma Onimusha
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/