Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats ur Music Choice

Blast From the Past

Whats ur Music Choice

Today nothing major is going on around here then i realized that my music collection is really small with only a cople metallica cd's and some rammstein so i was wondering what u all think is good and worth while to buy or download so speak up and share ur music interests (if this doesnt prove that im borde out of my skull then i dont no what will)
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

Dead Man Walking
    Okay i gotta hit this one before gore does. The Misfits. hahahahaha beat ya gore ministry system of a down seether mudvayne disturbed oh yea and The Misfits

Country music all the way, and not this new age crap country you often hear, i'm talking about the older stuff.

I like a little bit of everything. Country (the new stuff like Garth Brooks, Tim Mcgraw etc.), Rock, Limp Bizkit, Offspring, Saint Anger by Metallica, and a couple other songs. I'm not into the real real hard stuff
    =

Yay another music thread. Here's a list of bands I like to listen to. Most of them are pretty good but there's a few bands that just blow in there also. Cheers.

Remote_Access_
    “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hmmm.....Your link just made my browser go poof Remote! What's up with that?

Blast From the Past
    these are all great thanks
    work it harder, make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger

the new stuff like Garth Brooks, Tim Mcgraw etc.
    Yeah i must admit Mcgraw is pretty good, and Toby Keith is badass aswell.

They don't have anything on Hank Williams though, and John Anderson's Seminole wind.....can't beat it, especially since im a FSU fan (my old man attended college there), and i lived near Eglin AFB for awhile.

Yeah I forgot Toby Keith. Hank william is ok though. I'm not a real big fan of him though.
    =

I have to go with bob marley all the way!!! I like alittle bit of everything. I guess you can say am "jammin man" lol .

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD