Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pc build for gaming

pc build for gaming

This morning i was talking to my better half (don't want to call him my old man b/c some people might not understand what i mean by that what can i say i'm from philly) But anyway we were talking about custom made towers he ask can one be made from wood. I imaging one can be. I had never seen one so i want on the internet to show him some of the custom made towers i was trying to tell him most of them are made for gaming. When i came across this site. i all most choke on my coffee just looking at some of the prices.But i got to admit these are nice

http://firestormpc.com/
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Woah,

Yea, those are some nice models. Very pricey though, I don't think I'll be looking for one soon... maybe after I make my first million .

By the way, congrats on becomming a jr. member, join the club heh heh.

--Peace
    The real question is not whether peace can be obtained, but whether or not mankind is mature enough for it...

There is also some very slick stuff over at www.tigerdirect.com that you might wanna take a look at, if for nothing else, the price.

Theres some nice stuff there, I know ive seen instructions on howto make a case out of wood on the net. It was too long ago, but considering I made a case out of an old TV box in an old computer class one day anything is possable. Theres lots of pics out there involving computer cases made out of lego, so I'm assuming that it just takes a little work, imagination and a little time and you could make it out of anything.
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

I was looking at the firestormpc website and noticed that thats about what it cost me to build my custom gaming PC.

As far as making cases out of wood and other material, that something I would like to do. I've seen computers made into suitcases, boom boxes, just about everything. One of these days I'm gonna build a custom case for me. After I'm rich and retired..
    =

custom made towers he ask can one be made from wood.
    That could present a fire hazard......good thing for fire retardant wood products.

Just a thought.

I seen them made from suitcases and i rememeber seeing a case where the front of it was shape like a skull and the eyes lite up. I think some of them are really neat. It's like a car show you get amaze at some of them.

Radical
    Thank you

FrameWork
    I'll make sure i have my handy fire extinguisher by my side. And my fire insurance is pay j/k

cheyenne1212
    Thank you
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Talking heh

I have a custom case. Since I didn't wanna spend $40 for a case. I used my old Dot Matrix printer as a case and spent $25 for a 300w power supply.
    One of the best case mod i've seen on the internet is a Woman Case
    and a Plexi Case

that "Woman Case" has to be the best case mod I have ever seen! thanks for the link quizz!
    The internet, not just for stalkers and pervs, but for computer geeks too!

NNNNNNNNOOOOOO FrameWork said my site before me :*| (I live right by tigerdigect, i know everyone, mean, weird, stupid people that work there, takes 1 hour to get what you want, If your in a bad mood you will get what you want in 5 mins ). I have great web site on my other computer which am going to look at now. I will edit it in.

www.ebay.com
    http://www.crazypc.com/
    http://www.knowledgemicro.com/query....spi=15&dt=&ob=
    http://www.casemodgod.com/

Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD