Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: doodz

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

doodz

We have talked to you in pm and that didn' t help so I am just going to front you off right here.

STOP THE BULLSHIT. You keep accusing debwalin and I of having an aliance with other people. You know its ****ing bullshit or else you would have been banned by now. And wtf do we need help getting antipoints for, we are both on the top10 list. WTF, why the hell would we want or need an aliance. You are a little pee on that needs to get a ****ing life and stop watching your antipoints. Instead of sitting at home and hoping to get more antipoints, get out and get a ****ing life.

You remind me of Dark_Raider and JChosting, and I would bet you probably are one of them (although I still think they were both the same person... if they were not, they shared accounts).

1> You basically admited to deb that you had a "group" and it was one of your group that did the Intmon thing. Well, I saw the conversation between you and that person where you tried to recruit him into your aliance, and he told you hell no. Maybe he will be nice enough to post that conversation if you don't believe me.

2> You are into account sharing. You already talked to at least 1 person that I know of about borrowing his account. Maybe he will post that conversation. How ****ing stupid are you. What a ****ing waste of time. Get out and get a damn life.

I don't give a **** normally what goes on at this site, it doesn't bother me.. But when you are attacking me and Deb and talking **** to other people, that annoys the **** out of me. And guess what... we don't have a ****ing aliance. But we do have friends. We don't go arround giveing eachother green points for stupid ****, or red points to people we don't like... thats a ****ing waste of time. But they DO tell us when you are talking **** and trying to mess with us for some reason. And its gone on long enough. Get a ****ing life, please.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    ok lets hear d00dz side of the story .... doodz you are on

d00dz Attackin []
    AntiOnline Senior Member

Mood: excited
    Reason:
    Why do you hate me?
    No, really why did you Negative me? I work hard for my greenies, please why? If you have negged me then you have to neg everyone. Who you really hate me? Because "souleman" hates me. Really come on . It was my group that did it. The_Jinx knows who it was too, negative, etc. I was just showing that I was there for my friends. I think maybe you like to size members. I love my greenies and your just pushing alittle button to mess up my day . Please!

I don't hate you, that would require effort and time on my part, and I already waste too much of that reading your idiotic posts. I have refrained from giving you negative AP's on many occasions, but this was just too much, after the equally stupid post you made last night about not making anymore stupid posts. My giving you negs had nothing to do with intmon or anyone else, it was strictly based on the continuing string of really bad posts you make.
    I just would like to say, I started this with a stupid PM (To Debwalin: saying Why are you mean to me, etc) which I was selfish to jump on a member like that. Really all I wanna do is be friends with Deb, souleman, rioter, etc. But all I was doing was making it worst. I am very very very sorry to who ever dislikes me. What happens is that am a kid that can't show how I feel when I type, the only thing I can do is stop talking! Deb has told me over and over to stop talking to her, but all I want to do is be friends. Am like a little kid that his no fighting power, but has to much feelings. All I want to do is feel wanted. Like right now I feel like jumping off a cliff. All I can really do is unplug my computer, because all I do is start stuff that I didn't mean to start.

With Jack I was only playing with him because the way he talks to me a jokin kind of guy. I came to Jack for help in IRC. I even told jack over and over that I was playing around.

With V_Ln I asked him if he was in an alliance. He said hell no. Why I asked him that is because he was talking about it in IRC with everyone. But I misunderstood him. So that is why I asked.

The names I have never heard in my life.

All I can say is sorry souleman, Deb, etc for started this mini-war. All I wanted was to be friends with you all. Because friends is all I got in life....... I really wish this was a dream. I felt at home when I came here, like I have never been since I was 3........... No matter what you guys/ladys do I will still try to be your friends. Someone to talk to.

God Bless!! Take care!! And Cya!
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Accusing people repeatedly to people that they are friends with of being in an alliance is not a very good way to go about making friends. Because rioter and I both negged you in the same week and then you saw us talking in IRC does not make an alliance. It means that rioter and I are friends who both decided (on our own, believe it or not) to neg you.

Also, I have seen the conversation between you and v_Ln, he keeps logs. Didn't really sound like what you're describing. You are the one talking about belonging to a "group". Would you like to explain to us what you meant by that?

And please drop the "Deb was mean to me" crap. I told you to get off my ass in IRC because I had explained to you, both in the comment area of your neg, and in my response to your PM why I negged you. I have no obligation to speak to you anywhere, and especially not in IRC when I am talking to friends, and you continue to bitch about "only being 50 points away" from your next green box and I screwed that up for you. BTW, I still have that PM too, if you'd like for me to post it as well.

I have refrained from giving you negative AP's on many occasions, but this was just too much, after the equally stupid post you made last night about not making anymore stupid posts. My giving you negs had nothing to do with intmon or anyone else, it was strictly based on the continuing string of really bad posts you make
    Yes, I did say that. do you need more clarification as to why I gave you negs? Really, that wasn't plain enough?

I'd still really like to hear an explanation of your "group"
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Debwalin,

I was just saying sorry up there. Am here making a effort, to be your friend. Other people will just be like "F this" or "Whatever," Like what I said I tend to type bad which people misunderstand me. Maybe that day I was tired and didn't know what I was writing. I never want to be in a alliance i will get banned. Is there anyway you can get V_Ln logs on here. See i didn't know anything about alliance till i talked to V_Ln, I didn't know they watch when you neg/pos someone, i didn't know you can get banned for being in a alliance. Debwalin, AM SORRY!

Bye
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

The Recidivist
    Okay, I just have one question. Who really gives a **** about "alliances"? I mean really. Anybody who cares about alliances must give a **** about their own AP's in the first place. Its not like AP's mean anything. I haven't really contributed anything concerning security since I been here and I have a little less than hundred (I think) The only useful reason for AP's are to ban the idiots. To all of you who give a **** about greenies, go ahead. Form alliances, give pos's to each other. It doesn't affect me or anyone else here. This is the same ****ing **** we all went through in High School. ****ing popularity. You could neg this ****ing account to hell today and I would not give ****. I will just get another. I do not care if everyone knows me by this account or another. So for ****'s sake. Drop all of the ****ing "alliance" threads and keep **** like this to yourselves. D00dz, just let it go. Their are several thousands members here. If they don't want to talk to you then, ****'em. Deb & Soule, ignore him. Simply as that.

hjack
    "Where the tree of knowledge stands, there is always paradise": thus speak the oldest and the youngest serpents.
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

It's a gas!
    Originally posted here by d00dz Attackin

Like right now I feel like jumping off a cliff.
    /me gives doodz a helping hand

What are "friends" for.....

Banned
    I have been talkin to d00dz well since he registered...he never asked me or gave me Anti Points because we talk and are very good friends ..... he also never did ask me to be part of a group or alliance of people that neg other users and give positive points to each other..... and i dont think that he is a part of a alliance ....i am not saying that deb or souleman are wrong ....maybe they just missunderstood d00d like i sometimes do when we talk .....so if we could see log files or conversations it would clear things very much up ....

Banned
    Get rid of the AP system and the problem gets solved... no more stupid ass group neggings and no more pathetic whining...

I expected more from seniors...