Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: doodz

Hey doodz, no offence but you should seriously seek some mental help. I mean come on, these do nothing for you in real life. Hell, they dont do anything out side of this site.
    The only four things i need are food, water, a computer, and the internet.

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by Negative
    I'll ask my alliance to make sure you have your 11 greenies by tomorrow so it'll be easy for you to forget about it.
    Oh generous one, meet with your alliance, discuss what has to be done with the greenies that have been rejected. Possibly distribute them amongst the poor. Help us forget.
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

Old Fart
    Oh Lord....not the AP alliance crap again. I hate to quote Rodney, but "Can't we all just get along?"
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

Here, I think I still have a few to spare.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

See Allen the problem with the Rodney is he said that after he got his butt beat, and after he got his money.

I have to take doodz side a little AO's are addictive they at times make you think.
    Just a view on how people could see it.
    I like the system because at times you will search for stuff to answer a question to get points which in turn helps you and the person that you are helping.

Let's take this from another view, most people want to be welcomed and loved they want to feel like everyone likes them. I.E. Why people become addicted to points the more you get the more people tend to pay attention to what you say. I personally believe that what you post is more important, if you have 11 greenies and you are a ****ing idiot I am not goingt to have anymore respect for you then if you were a Noob. To be honest probably least because of the amount of points that you have should say that you know somewhat, what your talking about.

The system I think is fine but, it is a pain at times. The same thing that helps you hurts you funny a double-edged sword.

Another way to think about it is, your in the military while your in you want all the rank you can get the more strips you get the more power you have, the cooler you are. When you get out the fact that you retired as a Captain or Private doesn't matter.

Whizkid2300

Oh by the way doodz if you need help I can always treat you I have taken psychology but I kinda fell asleep in the class. I passed with an A, B, B. Three years of the best sleep I ever had. LOL

AO's Mr Grumpy
    Originally posted here by rcgreen
    Here, I think I still have a few to spare.
    Thank you, O wise one, your name will be revered across the land, this tale of kindness will be retold for generations to come
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

I like the system because at times you will search for stuff to answer a question to get points
    No, WRONG logic here.

which in turn helps you and the person that you are helping.
    Now we are getting closer. See you should take those two thoughts and reverse them. IT should sound more like this:

I like the system because at times you will search for stuff to answer a question which helps you and the person that you are helping. Plus sometimes for all the trouble you will get some greenies which is always a bonus
    The idea of AO is to share information, to help one another... and maybe even to prove to yourself that you know more than what you might thing. The AP system is here basically to ban the retards that come here looking for hacks and cracks... not some game.

Personally doodz you sound like you are about 15 years old trying to fit in with the cooler high school seniors or something. I'm not trying to cut you down, but step back and look at the whole picture and what you said and are saying in defense. Hopefully you have learned and will grow up, nothing more needs to be said I think than that. No excuses explaining why you tried, or even you telling us that you were stupid and an ******* in doing it.

It's only for the fact that it's like you basically tried to stab me in the back. No I could care less if you made an alliance, hell I could care less if your "group" banned me from AO because of what I am saying now (just making a point). But it's just the fact of the matter. I don't care what you say after the fact, you more or less would have to prove yourself now for me to believe that is true. It would be just the same thing if you made out with my girlfriend (saying I had one) and said it was only because you were drunk and didn't know what you were doing. I would think you did, you just were on a "high" from "something else". Seeing my point?

I am here to share information, and to chat with my AO mates. If I get points yeah I think it's cool, but as long as I help out and can do good here that's the real high... I don't even care about getting 11 green dots by my name (which I take it is the max or something even?). I hope my posts speak for themself and to me that's that. Exactly how I take you.

Sorry if I am drifting on and off topic, or not making sense. Figured I would make a few posts at 1:15AM my local time before off to bed. I think I'm getting myself across. I'm just basically saying this for anyone out there who is an AP Addict and reads this thread. I think it just needs to be said for the coming users.

As always, just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Ok, I have said my doings. "AciDriveHB" have you ever made a mistake? No, I am not in an alliance, ask intmon, whoever, I am telling you I am not in one. As said up there. I have made a mistake, I was impatient and wanted my next greenie. I have learned, the hard way. Please stop rubbing it in by saying "in my opinion I think your 15 years old" your off. Would you think if I was in a alliance I would have had 11 greenies when I had like 100 posts, true or not? Also I got 20 more points before being banned, 'till I came out with that tut, that shot me past red, gray, etc. All my points where earned by my tut's! Maybe I got pos have writing something useful, etc. True or not?
    Cya
    First you listen, then you do, finally you teach.
    Duck Hunting Chat
    VirtualConvenience
    RROD

Just curious you keep saying you're a kid what age are you ?. And why did you and you're 'group' spam the board with the Intmon acount ? there must be a 'reasonable' explanation or at least an explanation if you like it that much here you would think that you would try and get rid of 'trouble' users like the Intmon acount you and you're 'group' made and 'spammed' the board with. And to acuse people of being in an aliance is just stupid the tables could be easy turned to point at you from what i can tell most of you're posts are in tech humour saying **** like "nice one" and "keep them comming" yet you have 9 greens do you see my point ?. And just out of more curiosity who is in this so called 'group' ?

*sits tapping his foot waiting for a reply
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

*shakes his head*
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"