We have talked to you in pm and that didn' t help so I am just going to front you off right here.

STOP THE BULLSHIT. You keep accusing debwalin and I of having an aliance with other people. You know its ****ing bullshit or else you would have been banned by now. And wtf do we need help getting antipoints for, we are both on the top10 list. WTF, why the hell would we want or need an aliance. You are a little pee on that needs to get a ****ing life and stop watching your antipoints. Instead of sitting at home and hoping to get more antipoints, get out and get a ****ing life.

You remind me of Dark_Raider and JChosting, and I would bet you probably are one of them (although I still think they were both the same person... if they were not, they shared accounts).

1> You basically admited to deb that you had a "group" and it was one of your group that did the Intmon thing. Well, I saw the conversation between you and that person where you tried to recruit him into your aliance, and he told you hell no. Maybe he will be nice enough to post that conversation if you don't believe me.

2> You are into account sharing. You already talked to at least 1 person that I know of about borrowing his account. Maybe he will post that conversation. How ****ing stupid are you. What a ****ing waste of time. Get out and get a damn life.

I don't give a **** normally what goes on at this site, it doesn't bother me.. But when you are attacking me and Deb and talking **** to other people, that annoys the **** out of me. And guess what... we don't have a ****ing aliance. But we do have friends. We don't go arround giveing eachother green points for stupid ****, or red points to people we don't like... thats a ****ing waste of time. But they DO tell us when you are talking **** and trying to mess with us for some reason. And its gone on long enough. Get a ****ing life, please.