Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New format for Yahoo Mail hacking

New format for Yahoo Mail hacking

I have just received an update, as of 7-20-03 of the newest way to hack Yahoo Mail. Let me know if anyone is interested.

BIOS Bomber
    You have GOT to be SCRIPT KIDDING me.

*sigh*

Does that del command still hack yahoo accounts when you use it on your C drive?

I dont know about that. I just got an instant message, offline, that told of the new way.

LOL

I have only 4 letters for you.

RTFM

Let me know if anyone is interested.
    Well NO!

But if you were to ask are we interested in how to protect our Yahoo accounts from this new idea.. We will be very interested..

Cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

I'd have to agree with Und3ertak3r on this......

Wow instant death! On a more positive note, has anyone heard of any problems with Yahoo IM... any protection issues that need to be addressed?

Just wondering...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]

Since the info came to him in an offline message it was probably trojan bait, still I am curious since I use Yahoo and Yahoo IM both on my desktop and cell phone???
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

yeah, i couldn't find anything about yahoo... except a local cookie vuln... that's it? i think roadclosed is right... prolly just pr0n or tr0jan?
    yeah, I\'m gonna need that by friday...

Sometimes I wonder about stuff like this. At times I would love to just hear these people out and see what they say to be able to do research and see if it's BS or not. Actually I think I will email the guy and see if I get a responce, just so we can make something of it (possibly)

Just a thought...
    ~AciD
    [shadow]There is no right and wrong, only fun and boring...
    Formatting my server because someone hacked into it sounds pretty boring to me...
    That\'s why it\'s all about AntiOnline.com!
    [/shadow]