Thread: New Music Download Service Launches

Banned

New Music Download Service Launches

A new Internet music download site for PCs debuting Tuesday boasts the cheapest per-song rates yet but many of the same restrictions on copying that have stymied wider use of other music services.
    Full Article : Here

I dont like the fact we cant download music for free anymore at all
    So there will be 2 ways to get music....download each song from internet for money
    or just go into the store and buy whole album......dont know wat i really feel right now...

you know that music is tooo damn expensive,why????

cause look at the "musicians" of today -> its not about the music anymore , its bout dah cash!!
    yeah ,they TOO need to make a living,but its jus music(i love music), its not the next breed of weed, no its jus music.

dont get me wrong i am a music addict and i pay for my music, but its jus that here in RSA the
    prices have about doubled in 1YR ,thats so damn shitty.

I was in NIGERIA for 3MONTHS and there you could buy any music and any dvd for only R20( bout 2.5 $)and i know that those are all pirated but dont you think ppl would rather buy those pirated fake dvd's and cd's.
    ITS A DAMN SHITTY WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY

CHEERS

Originally posted here by scriptkiddie18
    I dont like the fact we cant download music for free anymore at all
    Remember back when you couldn't download music? What did you do then? If you wanted an album, you went to the local record store and BOUGHT it. The whole p2p sharing scene is getting out of hand. Call me crazy, but I prefer to buy an album than download it.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

LOL....Lemme tell you.....those were times when i did not have a PC and i was still a kid ^^
    Now....I have a PC and im old enough to listen to music
    For right now.....I dont care wat happens cause im listening to my favorite song (been listening to it actually whole day)
    btw...favorite song is Bad Boys II soundtrack

And EINzTEIN is competely right.....It's not about music anymore
    there were times it was about music...but right now there is no music for them...boy its all money to them

Banned
    I have a PC and im old enough to listen to music
    whats the age to be able to listen to music ....how old do you have to be ??

by the way i'm against the RIAA as i have said in many other threads posted here on AO ... to RIAA its just about money ...and i think the musicians have to money too ... i dont remember who said this " one lexus of the artist goes on p2p while the other 9 go to the RIAA" meaning they pay the RIAA more to stop us then what htey lose if we download the music ....

Well i for one am hating the RIAA and most artists at the moment. It is only about the cash anymore. If it werent for the people listening to the music they would be nowhere. Thats why cKy is a truly great band. They have a huge following dont worry about money and made it there almost entirely by word of mouth. Im going to keep downloading and i dont care.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)