Thread: who can i tell

who can i tell

my stepfather just called me and said that my mom has cancer... i just spend last hour crying... i don't know what to do... ****ing life sucks... i'm sorry ... i'm ****ing sorry...
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe

Disgruntled Postal Worker fourdc's Avatar
    Dude,

Hang in there. Let the blues happen to you when you're not around your Mom. Beating cancer is tough but your Mom has to keep her attitude up. Be there! Help her keep her spirits up. If you haven't been communicating, start! I lost my Mom to brain cancer, she had beaten colon cancer 3 years before. Find a support group. You can private message me if you want. You'll get through this.

Life has it's peaks and valleys, if you hit the bottom you can only go up.

Keeping your Mom in my prayers.
    ddddc

"Somehow saying I told you so just doesn't cover it" Will Smith in I, Robot

thanks...
    i\'m the guy who bitched out a girl about writting poems in General Chat... Now everyone thinks I hate women and that I\'m gay ... live and learn ... hehe

Likewise, I'll be keeping your mom and your family in my prayers.

A few years ago, my mom had a bout with breast cancer. It was really tough on our family, but I think it made us stronger in the end. I'm gonna agree with fourdc. Get a group of people who know what you're going through and can help you out along the way (I volunteer to help you out however I can). Be sure to keep a positive outlook on the situation, especially around your mom. Cancer is just as much a mental disease as anything else. The word cancer is scary, but it doesn't have to be. Let your mom know that you're concerned about her, but know that it's not the end.

Anyhoo, hit me back with a PM if you need, or find me on AIM: CodeSplice

I'll keep you, your mom, and your entire family in my prayers. I know it's a difficult time, but don't let it get you down.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Banned
    who can i tell
    you can always turn to us for help ...we are always here for you ...anytime, anywhere ....

i also will kepp your mom and your family in my prayers .... if you need anything or someone to talk to PM me or IM me at : Ac1DPhr34K .....i wish the very best for your mom to get well ....