Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "SET LOGON HRS" my wife is FUZZING, pls HELP!

Yes, yes, privacy is an earned thing, when your parents can trust you you have the right to have privacy, otherwise not. I don't think most of the people on this site have the right to restrict the amount of time his/her kid spends behind their computer as they spend so much time on it theirself
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com

O.K

Withoug using any software just go to your local hardware store and buy a timer for holiday lights.

Some of these are tamper proof ($20) and should do the trich

E.G lock the cable in place into the socket which most support and then set the timer for appropriate time.

If your son doesn't want to look like a goof infront of his l33y diablo buddies he will need to log out before the machine is switched off.

(Also try buying him a puppy. This often takes away from the need for online games)

You can also buy a switch which you are then able to setup start and ending restrictions times. Since you are at work, you can also 'talk' with the device remotely to view logs and even grant access when his chores and friends are over.