Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well... should WE bann him???

Thumbs down Well... should WE bann him???

Guys,

There are two entities that can bann someone here, they are JUPM and AO members. I haven't been around the website lately and today i have realized that a member negged me using the name of other member. That negging was done before the new feature where you can see who negg or give you APs was implemented. "HE" negged me using Souleman's name in the time i had a "discussion thread" with Souleman so i could get more angry.

What this member has done is a big fault to AO rules and laws.

Please, I need your opinions about what to do so i can reveal the culprit name.

Thanks,

DKRR

Note: I have proves about it in my AntiPoints Center.

IMHO - normaly I would say report it
    but the way it is going I dont think the new site owners are gonna care about ap abuse the way that JP did - so is a hard one cause you dont know if this was a 1 off or if this person has done it before

what you could do is create one of those confrence rooms (they r still available aint they?) then ask anyone who has got prooof they were neg'd bt someone pretending to be someone else to PM you for an invite - once they have sent u proof (such as screenshot) u could invite them
    this way it would give a way for those involved to check instances that it has happened and decide if the rest of AO should be infrmed or not

v_Ln

I don't want to sound like an *******, but AO is a community and if we have a member that could do something so wrong then they are probably not a good member for our community to have. I would like to know who it is but maybe it's not my place to know. It's up to you Dark Raider.
    -NeuTron

valhallen,

Your idea would be the more adecuate but thinking about it twice, how much time it could take to get people to a new conference room? While this lasts and we decide what to do, this UNFAIR member could do more of his "bad things" and so i'll just wait for a couple of more opinions before revealing the name. I think I will reveal it anyways, i'm just waiting to see if someone give me a good reason not to do it.

I have the screenshot ready...

DKRR

GreekGoddess
    Personally, I don't think the name should be revealed. If you have a problem, first take it up with the actual member and if it can't be resolved there, go and PM Jupiter Media about it. They aren't nazis, you know. They will answer your pm and try to resolve things for you, it just takes time. They fixed it with Deb.

DR...you really need to stop worrying about AP's though. It's seriously getting old.

GreekGoddess,

Oohhh!!! Come on!!! Not you please!!! Why are you doing this to me? I haven't said nothing about APs here. I'm just saying what a member did putting Souleman's name instead of his own. That's breaking the rules, nothing to do with the neggin. Do you see any part of my thread where i complain about APs??? No!!! Come on!!! Not you... I can't believe it

You really hit me hard this time GG...

DKRR

Note: I have PMed JUPM many times and they have answered all and each of my PMs, i just think we can manage this case ourselves, that's all.

Ya I think Dark Raider is right, It's not about the Aps (how can he complain look at his AP status)
    The main thing is to teach the person a lesson but dont ask me how...dont got no ideas now
    Lol...Sorry

Dark Raider soule and I both had AP's signed by other people...I didn't have any signed by you, but I think soule did. Soule also got some signed by me that weren't from me. I'd say at this point, just let it go. It's been long enough that it doesn't matter anymore, it can't happen anymore, and the whole AP thing is just old. I know you haven't been here for most of it, but it's been beat to death, and at this point it would be beating a dead horse. It sucks, but now you know who's been doing it, and you know it wasn't soule or I either one...and a lot of people know that now, which is what soule and I wanted...we weren't the ones doing it, even if our names were on it.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Guys,

I haven't been here lately so i don't know how the AP system is going and doing so... Debwalin's right. I'll follow her advice and so won't reveal the name here. If someone thinks they have the same problem we can deal with it by PMs.

You can still opine but i think that's all.

DKRR

Note: Thanks Debwalin and glad to know (after all ) you and Souleman have nothing to do with these unfair situations.

G,day all, My idea on this would be for -DaRK-RaiDeR- to p/m the person
    and ask him/her to admit to it and own up. Posting an appology and maybe
    a reason as to why they did it. This will enable the community to weigh up
    that persons contribution by their previous posts. If this is the only time they
    have done this (yes it is wrong) and they have helped many here previously, i
    don't think that they should be banned. Everyone makes mistakes. If they do
    this i ask that all read their previous posts first to determine their value.
    Just an idea from a neewb, i could be wrong.