Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My apology and plans

Banned

My apology and plans

Hey all,

I aint really cut out for AO any more. I joined a long time ago in puter terms and I joined because I wanted to learn. I happened to learn a lot and I enjoyed all the little in fighting and fun that came with the group.

I posted a lot, was top poster for a long time and spent a fair bit of time on AO IRC. Then as I got more involved I started the Newsletter but handed it over to MsMittens as I had exams.
    I even voluntered to mod GCC which I used to try to do to my best ability.

When I left for a long time I found that upon my return I didnt really enjoy posting or reading here as it had changed so much, new names etc. and I find myself just bitching about posts so I figure I am contributing to making AO a bad place for the new members.

So I aint gonna post anymore, at least not as Ennis. That screen name is gone but I will have a new one. You'll just have to guess who it is!

By the way I used to be a nice guy who hated flaming so to all new peeps I wasnt always a bitchy idiot.

Ennis (signing off)

What timing!

Just as I was giving you your 15 minutes of fame!

Wish you all the best. Take care. Be sure to contribute on occasion.

Ennis,

You did a great job here and i'm sure nobody would want lo lose you... but if it's your decision we must respect it.

Is there no way back??? What's the difference in using another nick?

Take care

DKRR

Ennis you will be missed. However I respect your decision, and wish you well. Good luck.

Debs
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

Ennis I personally like the Bitchy people make me laugh, when are you going to make your new account or have you already made it I guess we will see. Fair Winds.

Smile it gets better.

Chow for now!! Being new to A/O, i can't really judge if this site
    has gotten worse or not. For me it has been the most used reference for all of my
    computer info needs. I have found it to be an extremly valuable and endless knowledge
    base that when asked of produces a combined and effective solution to almost anything
    computer related. Sure as a new member you see some negative threads and flame wars
    (which i admit that i have done also) but to me this site should be congradulated for the
    wealth of knowledge it makes avaliable to all.

Just my opinion.

TidaL.

[edit] Thought i better put this kiss ass thingy in.

Banned
    can i be mod ...j/k ... ennis wish you all the best ... actually i joined 2 months before you ...august (another account) but still i like AO and will stay till the end ...if everyone of us old users goes away ..who'll help the newbies here ... one reason is : new members belive more the user with more green points then they believe another newbie account : ... the fact i some newbie here is maybe smarter then all of us ....

rebmeM roineS enilnOitnA steve.milner's Avatar
    [i] the fact i some newbie here is maybe smarter then all of us .... [/B]
    VBG - So you noticed then... I'm flattered.

Seriously though - All the best Ennis.

I'll try and represent the new folks around here in a way you would be proud of.

L8rs, d00d
    IT, e-commerce, Retail, Programme & Project Management, EPoS, Supply Chain and Logistic Services. Yorkshire. http://www.bigi.uk.com

AO's Mr Grumpy

Re: My apology and plans

Originally posted here by Ennis
    So I aint gonna post anymore, at least not as Ennis. That screen name is gone but I will have a new one. You'll just have to guess who it is!

Ennis (signing off)

Slán agus beannacht leat

And hope to be able to say Fáilte ar ais in the near future
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

15 minutes is all I get.

Originally posted here by phernandez
    What timing!

Just as I was giving you your 15 minutes of fame!

Wish you all the best. Take care. Be sure to contribute on occasion.
    Feel free to use any of the tutorials with credit obviously, will still be contributing under this name and modding as Ennis.

Oh do you think this is hidden well enough?