Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: breaking hard drive password

Question breaking hard drive password

I have tried a lot of things to crack this darn password. I would like to know if anyone might know how to get ahold of the Hard Drive Master password for a Dell Latitude LS with an IBM 212000 hard drive. It is a 12.07 GB drive. I have tried the programs and "merlin" "IBM" "MBIUO". None of these master bios passwords are working for the hard drive. HELP...!

Just why are you wanting to break the password???

In case you didn't read the site faq, I'll tell you what it says.

NO HACKING/CRACKING questions.

That pretty much sums up a good part of it.

I mean is this your HD or a schools, colleges, friends.???
    =

Yeah a little more details on why you want to break it would help. We wont help without a really good reason.

PeacE
    -BoB
    #!/usr/local/bin/perl -s-- -export-a-crypto-system-sig -RSA-in-3-lines-PERL
    ($k,$n)=@ARGV;$m=unpack(H.$w,$m.\"\\0\"x$w),$_=`echo \"16do$w 2+4Oi0$d*-^1[d2%
    Sa2/d0<X+d*La1=z\\U$n%0]SX$k\"[$m*]\\EszlXx++p|dc`,s/^.|\\W//g,print pack(\'H*\'
    ,$_)while read(STDIN,$m,($w=2*$d-1+length($n||die\"$0 [-d] k n\\n\")&~1)/2)

could you clarify? you need a BIOS password? or a OS password? You got me confused cause you mentioned bios passwords in your post
    I hate this place, nothing works here, I\'ve been here for 7 years, the medication does\'nt work...

Yeah what the hell are you talking about I dont like the fact that this is your first post its got me suspicious
    QUOTE:
    " go to book world or somthing for more info"

original flamer
    Spread Firefox.

Banned
    http://www.dell-latitude-ls-security...-download.com/ The URL may not interest you, as you said most of programs/documentations & things are shity besides doing this off of a IBM probably doesn't help you much either... Yeah he's probably either going for the bois or he's freaking out soooo badly...

Hey and another thing is you make it sound as if a 12.07 GB HD is actually something special... so don't you think its about time for a upgrade anyways? My toshiba notebook PC has around 30GB & possably even more if I wanted it to have more.

I believe he was just giving the specs.

im sorry for putting this here but how do i start a new thread?

NOTICE: For Education Purposes Only. Not to blame if you get in trouble or do anything illegal with this information!!!

hehe always wanted to say that.

Take the CMOS batter out and let it sit for 'bout five min. Try turnin on the computer without it in to drain the capacitors. Put it back in and the BIOS password should be cleared.

Banned
    Originally posted here by dark dragon03
    im sorry for putting this here but how do i start a new thread?
    Look up top where it says forums ^ click it. Click a subject to talk about (IE) hardware, tutorials, General chit-****, & blah... blah... blah... After than click the (new thread) button or just post whatever you'd like in the text boxes at the bottom.

God I should start one of those companies like video professor then make "educational" software that teaches end-users how to point and click stuff. The fact that I'd probably make lots of $$$ from it is... well frankly its kinda sad actually.