Page 955 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 4558559059459539549559569579651005 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,550 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

I'm semi-mediocre Your giving blood? o0o nice. I'm uhhh not doing anything today really
    Space For Rent.. =]

Originally posted here by Spyder32
    I'm semi-mediocre Your giving blood? o0o nice. I'm uhhh not doing anything today really
    You should give blood and then drink some beers. You will get F'd up.

I am gonna have some fun on CS and Teamspeak tonight! (After a couple of b33rs)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

heh, never noticed that before. goes to show how much i really post eh.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

You know what else is a good way to get fux0red up is to shotgun a couple beers and then have your girl ride you andat the same time have your head hang over the edge of the bed and then stand up quick. Man, doe sthat alcohol hit fast.

I found that one out the other day by accident

Hey, what was wrong with Rioter's avatar?
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Banned
    hatebreed, 3 posts another after another ? come on man..... and the signature i think appears every 5 posts in a thread....

f2b: No, It made no difference to me.
    hatebread: there's an edit button you know?
    my fingers don't hurt anymore
    /me can't wait for his bday only 39 more days and fun part about it my friends bday is 5 days before mines but she's celebating 1 day before mine and chances are we stay till after midnight so she'll have to give me a present and i have to give her one as well only 3yrs and 39 days till I'm 18, when I'm 18 you're all invited to get drunk with me here in DR and if your lucky I might even let YOU buy them
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Memory: You know that avatar will just piss off the mods. Especially after the Rioter thing.

Edit: Yep, there his avatar goes. You cant really hide your avatar when you have that many posts.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

AntiOnline n00b
    Memory: You know that avatar will just piss off the mods. Especially after the Rioter thing.
    They wouldn't like this either CXGJarrod

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=258808

Either he is drunk or he is trying to get himself Banned or it isen't Him........

Something Very Weird is gong on here...........A few People are acting very Wierd Today........