Page 962 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 4628629129529609619629639649721012 ... LastLast
Results 9,611 to 9,620 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Originally posted here by NemorY
    Yes he was, because he's on top of the AP list, Neg told me !
    How did gore get a custom title He registred at the same time as you SPyder32 and he got his BOFH: Luser Abuser title.....he hasnt been here two years !
    Yep. No worries, I'll wait till October for mine
    Gore slept with Neg. j/k

4 more weeks for mine! Woot! I have a good idea, but I dont know if Neg will allow me to have it. Its kind of a joke.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

Remember to qualify you must also post in security related forums I haven't seen you posting there Jarrod..or am i just blind?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Originally posted here by Raion
    Remember to qualify you must also post in security related forums I haven't seen you posting there Jarrod..or am i just blind?
    Not lately, but I post in hardware and OS a lot. (If you venture that far into the forums)
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

AO is distracting me from learning!!
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

Negative or Ms Mittens have the final say on who meets the required Qualifications for the custom title. So I would wait and see what they say about it when the time comes around.

4 more weeks for mine! Woot! I have a good idea, but I dont know if Neg will allow me to have it. Its kind of a joke.
    What, Village Faggot? haha, j/k man.
    Space For Rent.. =]

You know how we treat your types around here?

We tie them to trees then we rape 'em. Dumb faggots.

Not lately, but I post in hardware and OS a lot. (If you venture that far into the forums)
    Yeh, I post in OS/Hardware, Network Security Discussions, Newbie Security Discussions, IDS/Scanner Discussions, and the Misc. Security Discussions forum.
    Space For Rent.. =]

I post in the non-sensical thread !

Never woulda guessed
    Space For Rent.. =]