Page 671 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 171571621661669670671672673681721771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Banned
    No it has never crashed yet. shhhh 5 Months more and i can cancel it. And yeah i download them over night.

Just imagine memory playing a FPS game
    All i play are FPS games.

That is the best time to download things is during the night less people online at the time and things are a bit faster.

Here's a program that I just found while doing some searching on Google for matrix wallpapers :

ZMatrix

ZMatrix is an animated desktop background which displays streaming characters in a style similar to what was used in the movie 'The Matrix'.
    Enjoy ......
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Banned
    I just watched Passion of The Christ. It was OK. I dont know what the fuss was about everyone crying, the movie was sad, and gross at some points, but no need for crying, i think they over "made" the movie. The most part of the movie are slow motions and how they tortured Jesus, there should be more what he "thought" the people.

how they tortured Jesus
    The word 'Passion' is derived from the Latin word for "suffering" . So that might just answer your question why the movie was presented in the way it was.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

how they tortured Jesus
    Seems proper, since its the season of lent. The whole point of it is to deny yourself of something you like and follow Jesus - make yourself suffer.

Banned
    hm ok Off to school.

I was gonna watch passion of the christ yesterday but it was all sold out and i was like wtf is it such a good movie...my sis sais that mell gibson ended up paying out of his own pocket to finish the movie up....rumor or fact? Many good movies come out these days and i just dont get the time to see them all...so i rent most of them on DVD

Banned
    my sis sais that mell gibson ended up paying out of his own pocket to finish the movie up....rumor or fact?
    I think he payed 30 Million, but the movie made 27 million in the first 2 days. He made some good money of off the movie.

He did shell out 30 million out of his own pocket. He took a big risk with that much money on a movie that might of been a big flop. but I am sure he is proud of the money it has generated and the response from the viewers.