Page 691 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693701741791 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

I swear girls can be weird sometimes. Well I was having a talk with a girl today at work about dating and relationships etc etc .... I asked her : what do girls look for in a guy ? She told me well sense of humour , nice , respecful, not the jealous type etc etc ...

But then when I thought about it. It's really not true 'cause most girls will end up choosing the total opposite ....

To all the ladies on AO your suggestions would be appreciated ....

The guys can answer if they want to ....
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Candi
    Agent_Steal

this is what i look for in a man -sense of humour, respecful , nice smile , good looks takes care of his self smart ,not afraid to say what's on his mind, loveable because i like to cuddle

and yes it seems like we do end up with the opposite i know i did the first time around

im downloading 1.6 now. do i need half life to play though, or just 1.6 ?
    just 1.6 (steam client) and cdkey

But then when I think about it asking that question isn't a good one 'cause most girls end-up staying with someone that they said they didn't want in the first place [ didn't meet their qualities : respectful etc etc ].... so the girl could mislead you by telling you what she would like ... So would asking something like : Why did you stay with them ? be a better question ??
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

Candi
    so the girl could mislead you by telling you what she would like ... So would asking something like : Why did you stay with them ? be a better question ??
    Yes she could but it goes the same with a man too

Why did you stay with them ? be a better question
    Not really because that's more of a personal question some will answer and some won't it depends.

it takes two to make a relationships work

Banned
    it takes two to make a relationships work
    two or more

Candi
    It's just you and me in this relationship baby and it the best ever

and you do know what i mean MemorY

And cheyenne NO you can not join in

how come girls always choose like the bad guys....oh that reminds me of that song...why do good girls like bad guys....

Candi
    scriptkiddie18

To be honest with you it's kinda like a turn on

Do to somebody taking this the wrong way i won't be posting any more bullshit

blah next topic...politics, math, biology, entertainment?