Page 568 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 68468518558566567568569570578618668 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,680 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

wtf is 'sarcasum'?
    I was thinking the same thing. I'm just guessing here it might have to do with the english langauge or it can be misspelled

oh well it's just a though
    I had to google 'jfgi' to see what it meant. The irony is overwhelming.

Banned
    Abtronic is being pulled into the p0st wh0ring club. Abtronic, when you get your Senior status without posting in this thread ( like me ) then you are allowed to post in here. Now don't even reply to this post

f u memory lol...ahhh **** today was a funny day lol....
    i went to my frend's house to watch some DVDs while he made a cake and afterwards went to sleep....i continues watching....after 4 movies he wakes up goes into the kitchen and goes like WTF!!!
    and i was like whats up dude...he said did you eat my fu*king cake...i was like no...but on the cake you could see the footprints of the little cat lol...o man that cat got ****ed up lol
    i do feel pity for the cat...a bit

Banned
    man that cat got ****ed up lol
    Now you guys fu*k little kittens. OMG u sick sick people.

Banned
    Does any one here feel the need to earn some green Ap's??
    The newbies may be???
    If you would like to , then i surjest you mosie on over to the thread titled "NFG is she a b*tch or just a sl*t"
    Located at http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=252634

This thread was created by a newbie, who in my opinion really has no right to comment upon ANY one here, Le alone create a thread to boost there AP's.

Nightfalls_Girl

Or it was started by a senior member under a different name - unless you have the uncanny ability to piss people off their first week at the site

v_Ln

Banned
    "Or it was started by a senior member under a different name "
    Are you admitting to somthing there val?? That is the second time you have said that.

Nightfalls_Girl

Originally posted here by Nightfalls_Girl
    "Or it was started by a senior member under a different name "
    Are you admitting to somthing there val?? That is the second time you have said that.

Nightfalls_Girl

Hasn't Val already done that once? I forget the thread but it was pretty interesting.

On a personal note Nightfalls, I think that thread about you was pretty dumb, and it rather disgusted me that all those positive points were dished out for those posts. People may not like you, but that dosn't give them the right to post a thread like that.

DeafLamb

Banned
    Thank you Deaflamb.
    My first thoughts upon that thread when i noticed that a newbie started it and not roiter was thay were diggin for AP's and thay new that would be one way of getting them.
    Oh well, I guess thay were right, as thay shoure did get them...

Nightfalls_Girl

Banned
    This thread was created by a newbie, who in my opinion really has no right to comment upon ANY one here, Le alone create a thread to boost there AP's.
    Newbies are members too, they can comment on anything they like just as you can or try to anyway. Plus youre a newbie in my eyes anyway, in a year or more you can call yourself a senior.