Page 958 of 1054 FirstFirst ... 4588589089489569579589599609681008 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,580 of 10538

Thread: non-sensical thread

Figured you would post first in the non sensical thread.
    Actually i registred the Tech9 today, but then i remember this one (a friend used to use it to annoy me), he gave it to me today. Tech9ine is officialy not mine now.

Originally posted here by NemorY
    Actually i registred the Tech9 today, but then i remember this one (a friend used to use it to annoy me), he gave it to me today. Tech9ine is officialy not mine now.
    I guess once you have dual accounts you never go back.
    N00b> STFU i r teh 1337 (english: You must be mistaken, good sir or madam. I believe myself to be quite a good player. On an unrelated matter, I also apparently enjoy math.)

lol shut up, im not using the other one anymore !

Yeah its more fun being a noob eh?

Honestly said : It is, even though i dont get the same respect from other newbies because i dont have my 1337 11 green dots !

Will you people lay the **** off. Damn

The dude doesn't have his other account anymore. So he no longer has the bagage that went with it. It is suppose to be when your banned. You come back with a fresh start.

If someone is banned and comes back with the same rap and BS that they had before, why would they want to come to the site, or for that reason. Why would they not want to become a troll?

Give it a rest, leave the guy alone.

I mean ****, I can think of atleast 3 or more seniors that were either banned before or came close be becoming banned before.

Welcome back MemorY... Or should I say NemorY

Yeah welcome back Pita

Damn it's a cold day here in Aus, it's cloudy and theres like this little breeze but it's so cooooold, I just went outside to hang the washing out and damn it was like there was a knife slicing my back up..
    Anyhow i gotta go into work latter because i got a client coming in getting her very first Tattoo, so i gotta get into work and organise all my equipment.

So peace i'm out.
    .:front2back:.

I've had a wonderful day. My little niece graduated today /me so proud. The whole family was there and when they called her name we all jumped up screaming
    Space For Rent.. =]